Please help me choose! Micro vs Nano (w/ pics)

t00thfairy

Nov 18, 2009
Oh dear I knew this would happen. I ordered both the micro and the nano so that I could make a better decision after seeing it in real person, but just as I feared I fell in love with both! Unfortunately,t here's no way I can keep them both so please help me choose. Any opinion would be greatly appreciated!

The micro is in the color Dune
and the nano is in the color Lune

Attachments

• IMG_3186.JPG
    IMG_3186.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 2,159
  • IMG_3173.JPG
    IMG_3173.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,054
do you usually carry much with you? if not, i will choose nano. not a fan of handheld bags, it gets heavy with just a few things but if the weight doesn't bother you, choose micro.

I also considered the mini in lune. Is it hard to take care of? Does it get heavy carrying it around?

I just bought it last week, no chance to take my baby out yet. I love the color
because it is easy to go with any outfits.

I am big bags person, I carry my keys, wet wipes, wallet, iphone, tissue and
some girl stuffs. I saw nano last week, it is way too small for me although
I am only 5'3".:P

I just bought it last week, no chance to take my baby out yet. I love the color
because it is easy to go with any outfits.

I am big bags person, I carry my keys, wet wipes, wallet, iphone, tissue and
some girl stuffs. I saw nano last week, it is way too small for me although
I am only 5'3".:P

I forgot to mention that I don't feel the bag is heavy for me because I carry
Chanel GST a lot which people said it is heavy too. Maybe I used to it.;)

Since you already have a chanel gst, i will say go for the nano! So you know which bag to reach for depending on the number of things you want to carry. More things, chanel gst. Lesser things, nano.

Sigh....I prefer straps but I like the look of the micro more. Nano is just too cutesy and small. Is the micro heavy without anything in it?

Nope the micro isn't heavy at all to my surprise. I actually think I would like it to be a bit bigger so I'm gonna go take a look at the mini in dune tmrw. Crossing my fingers that they still have it!

Nano, especially if you travel light and don't carry much. Lune is so youthful on you! Micro looks a tad matronly for me. Good luck deciding!

Lol I know I agree with you. But I am 25 going on to 26 so I'm trying out more grown up looks if you will hehe. I do like the nano but gahh I'm still torn. Will be making my decision by tmrw. Thank you for your opinion!

Oh dear I knew this would happen. I ordered both the micro and the nano so that I could make a better decision after seeing it in real person, but just as I feared I fell in love with both! Unfortunately,t here's no way I can keep them both so please help me choose. Any opinion would be greatly appreciated!

The micro is in the color Dune
and the nano is in the color Lune

Def the micro. Looks a little classier & "more grown up" which seems to be the look your going for :smile: congrats on either choice!