Please help me choose- medium Lou Lou bag

What is your experience with the loulou quality? Would you be willing to share your thoughts =)?
It holds up quite well. Although the leather is soft it is still very supple and durable. It is designed for everyday use. Most people prefer it to the large college bag which uses lambskin and very soft and does not hold its shape very well...the medium lou lou however holds its shape very well.
Of course over a long period of time and repeated use it will develop slight creases which is normal as it is a soft leathererd bag.
Saint laurent do have a 2 year warranty which is international. The lou lou is one bag that no customer has had issues with. It is easy to look after. Ok i will stop now. I could go on and on....

Reactions: ReneeMer
It holds up quite well. Although the leather is soft it is still very supple and durable. It is designed for everyday use. Most people prefer it to the large college bag which uses lambskin and very soft and does not hold its shape very well...the medium lou lou however holds its shape very well.
Of course over a long period of time and repeated use it will develop slight creases which is normal as it is a soft leathererd bag.
Saint laurent do have a 2 year warranty which is international. The lou lou is one bag that no customer has had issues with. It is easy to look after. Ok i will stop now. I could go on and on....
Thank you so much my dear! That is great news! I ordered the loulou yesterday from Saks but I was afraid that the quality would let me down ...
Thank you again!!!

Oh by the way, you can keep going on and on and on ... that is the very reason why we are all here. We love handbags and we love reading about them. I also wanted the YSL woc the matelasse (either small or large) but the reviews were very mixed. Ppl were saying that the corners were wearing out quickly and threads were becoming unraveled quickly too which is a bummer

Reactions: dramaprincess713
Oh by the way, you can keep going on and on and on ... that is the very reason why we are all here. We love handbags and we love reading about them. I also wanted the YSL woc the matelasse (either small or large) but the reviews were very mixed. Ppl were saying that the corners were wearing out quickly and threads were becoming unraveled quickly too which is a bummer
I have the larger sized woc in classic black/gold. Love it. Chain is shorter but it was still comfortable enough to wear as a cross body. It fits my essentials in comfortably. Im eyeing up the smaller woc in red/ silver. The smaller sized one is a true crossbody has a longer chain. It fits my samsung s8plus phone, keys, cards and lipstick. We have also had mixed reviews on them ..it could be a manufacturers fault or agressive usage there is not many with issues.as the edges are harder it may scrape against things easily . Ive had mine a few months no issues yet.

Reactions: ReneeMer
F17767EC-A3DB-4014-82BC-3E1B590A5E56.png
I have the larger sized woc in classic black/gold. Love it. Chain is shorter but it was still comfortable enough to wear as a cross body. It fits my essentials in comfortably. Im eyeing up the smaller woc in red/ silver. The smaller sized one is a true crossbody has a longer chain. It fits my samsung s8plus phone, keys, cards and lipstick. We have also had mixed reviews on them ..it could be a manufacturers fault or agressive usage there is not many with issues.as the edges are harder it may scrape against things easily . Ive had mine a few months no issues yet.

Curious...what are your thoughts on this? Has it gotten good customer feedback?