Please help me choose lady dior color!

Vote for Indigo Blue.
Such a versatile color and with light gold hardware will be very amazing.
I have MLD in sky blue (or cloud blue?) and to be honest : quite difficult to match with my neutral/dark wardrobe.

They're all
Hi,
I’m hoping you could help me decide on a color of my first lady dior. I decided on a medium size with Lambskin and initially thinking black but now I’m considering pearl grey (and maybe iron grey) and indigo blue as well. I’m turning 40 and hoping to use this classic beauty for many years to come. Any advice is very much appreciated! Attached are the pics my SA sent me. Thank you so much!
I think you can't go wrong with any of them! I have a blue Lady Dior and I love it as a colourful neutral, so that's my choice, but I think it will depend on your wardrobe. I don't think the pearl grey will look too young.

Thank you so much everyone! I’m leaning towards the pearl grey and it seems easier to match my outfit but I understand the darker colors are easier to maintain long term.
I currently live in a state with no Dior store but I finally have a chance to visit one in another state next week so I can’t wait to try them!
It was so helpful to get your thoughts because it’s a big decision for me. Thank you all again!

Thank you so much everyone! I’m leaning towards the pearl grey and it seems easier to match my outfit but I understand the darker colors are easier to maintain long term.
I currently live in a state with no Dior store but I finally have a chance to visit one in another state next week so I can’t wait to try them!
It was so helpful to get your thoughts because it’s a big decision for me. Thank you all again!
Definitely great to see them in person! Keep us updated :cool:

I think the pearl grey is gorgeous. I still remember being in a restaurant on my first trip to Paris seeing an impossibly chic woman wearing a grey shift dress and carrying a grey croc Lady Dior. I spent the entire meal staring at her - and think about that bag years later!

Go with the one that pulls at your heart - they are all lovely!

Reactions: averagejoe
OP must likely has already purchased her bag. In any event, I prefer the navy, but the grey is a little easier to coordinate with clothes IMO. If possible, get both colors, they are both gorgeous.

Thank you so much for your advice everyone! After finally visiting a store in another state, I got the medium lady in iron grey! Loving it!
I also got the black with silver hw preloved and was planning to return it but now I’m so tempted to keep it too. The black lambskin is from 2012 but was authenticated thanks to average joe and is in great condition. I got it for $2800. Do you think it’s worth keeping this preloved black or is it too similar to the grey and I should save for another bag?
For those of you who own more than one LD do you tend to use them all?
Thanks again in advance!

Attachments

• A080A304-A4B0-4966-A306-8F51BF44D92B.jpeg
    A080A304-A4B0-4966-A306-8F51BF44D92B.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 1A670AC6-6D55-4C13-8B51-E6CEF7EBF376.jpeg
    1A670AC6-6D55-4C13-8B51-E6CEF7EBF376.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 234
Get the indigo. A great bag in that color can be hard to find. I never thought I would purchase a navy bag, but I got a navy ricky 33 and years later I still love the color.

EDIT: Didn't see you had posted about getting the gray before I commented. You couldn't go wrong with any choice IMO.

Thank you so much for your advice everyone! After finally visiting a store in another state, I got the medium lady in iron grey! Loving it!
I also got the black with silver hw preloved and was planning to return it but now I’m so tempted to keep it too. The black lambskin is from 2012 but was authenticated thanks to average joe and is in great condition. I got it for $2800. Do you think it’s worth keeping this preloved black or is it too similar to the grey and I should save for another bag?
Thanks again in advance!
Congratulations! I think you should keep the black lambskin one too, especially because it is in great condition for this price. You will find many occasions to wear both of these Lady Dior bags.

Reactions: Mina77
Thanks again in advance!
You made a wonderful choice! The grey is beautiful. Also agree that you should keep the black too unless you already have a black bag that fits the same criteria. I can see you getting a lot of wear out of both them.

Reactions: Mina77
Thank you so much for your reply. I was so excited to hear that averagejoe thinks this preloved one is in great condition for the price. I don’t have another black bag in a similar category, which makes it so tempting to keep this one too, I just have to think carefully with my budget. Thank you again everyone you were all so kind and helpful!