Please help me choose: Frivole or Alhambra bracelet?

Aug 28, 2011
Hi ladies, I am in love with the mini frivole pave bracelet and the 5 motif Yg MOP bracelet. If you can only choose one for daily wear, which one would you choose and why? Thank you so much!!

The Mini pave Frivole would be easier to wear, you could wear it 24/7 and not have to worry about hurting the MOP. Both are beautiful options and I ideally would love both!
Thank you for your suggestion Candice, I am leaning toward the frivole too! I think it will be easier to stack since I am petite. Hope can try it on soon!

Hi ladies, I am in love with the mini frivole pave bracelet and the 5 motif Yg MOP bracelet. If you can only choose one for daily wear, which one would you choose and why? Thank you so much!!
Hi, I have the VCA Magic Alhambra in Mother of Pearl, Black Onyx and Grey Mother of Pearl, the Mother of Pearl is the larger motif and it hangs on a small chain attached to the bracelet, in yellow gold... I am experiencing deep scratches on the Mother of Pearl, I wear it every day and stack with Hermes Click Clack, Cartier Love Bracelet, Cartier Just un Clou, Yurman Cable Classsics, Tiffany T Square Bracelet and Bulgari Bracelet... don't know if it's because I am a man that I might be a little rough with my jewelry, or the stacking is causing the problem, at least that's what my Wife thinks. but it is something to consider if you still want to purchase the M.O.P. bracelet in the future.
Hope this helps.
"J!m"

Reactions: MiniNavy
Hi, I have the VCA Magic Alhambra in Mother of Pearl, Black Onyx and Grey Mother of Pearl, the Mother of Pearl is the larger motif and it hangs on a small chain attached to the bracelet, in yellow gold... I am experiencing deep scratches on the Mother of Pearl, I wear it every day and stack with Hermes Click Clack, Cartier Love Bracelet, Cartier Just un Clou, Yurman Cable Classsics, Tiffany T Square Bracelet and Bulgari Bracelet... don't know if it's because I am a man that I might be a little rough with my jewelry, or the stacking is causing the problem, at least that's what my Wife thinks. but it is something to consider if you still want to purchase the M.O.P. bracelet in the future.
Hope this helps.
"J!m"
Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm sorry to hear about your MOP being scratched, I hope VCA can fix it for you if you bring it in? I'd be sad if my MOP lost its sheen....
I'm getting the frivole bracelet now and hopefully can get the MOP 10 motif necklace in the future :smile:
BTW what a wonderful collection of bracelets you have!

Reactions: Mustwork4bags
Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm sorry to hear about your MOP being scratched, I hope VCA can fix it for you if you bring it in? I'd be sad if my MOP lost its sheen....
I'm getting the frivole bracelet now and hopefully can get the MOP 10 motif necklace in the future :smile:
BTW what a wonderful collection of bracelets you have!
Nice... I have my eye on the VCA Perelee clover bracelet in yellow gold and diamonds... I think I ran out of room on my wrist, but can't help myself... lol

Reactions: MiniNavy
Very nice and a great choice. I am still torn about the signature versus the diamond clover... If I buy one, I will still crave the other, and if I buy both, I will wear both and don't have room... decisions, decisions ! I started out with the VCA Pure in black onyx single pendant, then the vintage 20 motif in black onyx, then the Large pendant in Magic in black onyx, then the Magic bracelet that I photographed earlier, and I said in the very beginning of this journey... "I am only getting one item from Van Cleef & Arpels !?!". I couldn't have said it better myself... VCA is too pretty and too addicting !!!