Please help me choose colors!

Which color combo?

• ink Nano/neutral Trapeze

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • black Nano/indigo Trapeze

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Jul 10, 2015
Hello Celine lovers, I have a little dilemma I'm hoping y'all can help me with! I don't currently own any Celine bags, but I'm hoping to purchase a Nano Luggage and a small Trapeze! I'm planning to buy the Nano first, and then the Trapeze in the near future. I know I want the Nano in either smooth black or smooth ink. Which of these colors I choose kind of depends on what I'll choose for the Trapeze. I love the Trapeze in indigo, but I'm a little concerned that it's too bright and I would be better off with a neutral. If I don't end up with the indigo Trapeze, I know I would want to have the Nano in ink. But if I get the ink Nano and then get the indigo Trapeze, I think that would be too much blue. So, should I get the ink and then find a nice neutral Trapeze or get the black Nano and plan on getting the indigo Trapeze after? Thanks for any thoughts/advice! I included pics of the black and ink Nanos and the indigo Trapeze.

Attachments

• nano black.jpg
    nano black.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 678
  • nano ink.jpg
    nano ink.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 722
  • trapeze indigo.jpg
    trapeze indigo.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 716
just my own opinion, I always find Indigo looks better on a bigger bag like Trapeze/ Phantom, so I would pick the black Nano which goes with everything and you don't need to think twice about using it!

just my own opinion, I always find Indigo looks better on a bigger bag like Trapeze/ Phantom, so I would pick the black Nano which goes with everything and you don't need to think twice about using it!

Thanks for your reply! I haven't actually seen indigo on a bigger bag. I've seen a bright blue Trio, but I'm not sure if it was indigo or a royal blue. It seemed super bright, which is why I'm a little concerned about the indigo but it was also lambskin which is shinier and might appear brighter...??

Who cares if you have two blue bags?!? If you love the ink and the trapeze in indigo then get them in those colors. I think ink and indigo can't be compared. Especially because they are two totally different bags. It's not like your talking about a nano and micro. Even then, I wouldn't have a problem buying both colors in the same bags [emoji28][emoji85] haha enjoy whichever you want. Don't worry about having two blue bags. There are always more to be bought!

Who cares if you have two blue bags?!? If you love the ink and the trapeze in indigo then get them in those colors. I think ink and indigo can't be compared. Especially because they are two totally different bags. It's not like your talking about a nano and micro. Even then, I wouldn't have a problem buying both colors in the same bags [emoji28][emoji85] haha enjoy whichever you want. Don't worry about having two blue bags. There are always more to be bought!

Thank you, you're right! I just need to consider what I love best now! It's not worth it to try to plan everything out when I don't even know what colors may be available by the time I buy a Trapeze. I still love both the black and ink color, so I'm not completely sure yet what I'll go with. I will do a reveal when I decide!

Thank you, you're right! I just need to consider what I love best now! It's not worth it to try to plan everything out when I don't even know what colors may be available by the time I buy a Trapeze. I still love both the black and ink color, so I'm not completely sure yet what I'll go with. I will do a reveal when I decide!

Omg yay!! I love reveals!!!

Reactions: portraitofalady
I am actually debating between indigo and petrol blue color for celine luggage. What do you guys think? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am intending to use it as an everyday work bag.

Sure! I would love to see it. The Celine website shows a midnight color for the Trapeze for the fall collection. That might be a good option too!

I am actually debating between indigo and petrol blue color for celine luggage. What do you guys think? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am intending to use it as an everyday work bag.

Omg. I never answered this thread. I will post photos of my petrol nano [emoji85]

Oh no worries! I think I finally decided on the Ink and now I'm just searching for a store that has one! The two SAs I usually shop with don't have it :/

If your in the states, I can give you my SA's contact info. But as far as I know my bag-the petrol nano- was never released in the states? At least that's what the store manager said. I don't know though because I purchased in Europe.