please help me choose color for my classic flap!

thavasa

Jul 31, 2009
today my SA from a local chanel resale store told me they got 2 pink flap for sale: one is 05' hot pink medium/large flap(the color is what I've been looking for!), it's in mint condition, used only few times,resale price is about $1880 USD,
another one is 09' valentines coral pink flap, brand new condition, about$1780 USD.

I like 05 hot pink color better, but as I searched, most people say it's too pink to go with the outfit(though the color is really gorgy!!), plus it's old...although its in pretty good condition for its age.

as for 09 valentine flap, the coral pink is also cute and not too pink, plus it's new.
...please help me, which is a better one to go with the outfit, and which one do you think is a better deal to buy???...I need to get back to them asap since there's other people waiting for both bags...

Last edited:

luvchnl

O.G.
May 15, 2008
I would go for the 05" caviar just because I personally think that Chanel bags were made better back then.

hfy

O.G.
Aug 3, 2009
Since you said the color of the 05' is what you have been looking for, I would choose the one from 05'....if you don't mind it is previously owned.

Ilin

Jun 22, 2009
Scandinavia
Go for the 05´one, like others said, it's what you have been looking for. Does it really matter that it's used, as long as it's in that good condition?