Please help me choose! BV Zip around wallet in Nero or Ebano?

Zip around wallet: Nero (Black) or Ebano (Brown)

• Nero (Nero)

• Ebano (Brown)

Results are only viewable after voting.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
I'm ready to bite the bullet on this purchase and I just need to figure out which color is better! Both colors look awesome and I just cannot decide! Please tell me which color you prefer and why.

TIA!:heart::yes:

Here are the two colors for reference. I apologize but I couldnt find pics of the wallet in those colors

Nero (Black)

Ebano (Brown)

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
Definitely black (nero)....i used to own this before....black is the most classic color which u won't go wrong~~

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
I voted for Ebano, cos I have a continental wallet in Ebano, which shows off the Intrecciato to great effect. It's also holding up extremely well after.. uh. Almost 1 1/2 years of use.

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
hello GUNG!!! fancy seeing you here! i thought for a moment i was at the RM forum... but i say nero. the leather just looks so yummy!

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
Ebano! I just love this colour to no end. Also, I've been in a no-black-for-me phase of my life lately.:biggrin:

Mar 14, 2006
the lowcountry
I think you need to decide what color most of the linings in your bag are, and then pick a wallet in the opposite color. I love having a light-colored wallet as it's usually easier to find in the abyss of some bags.

can I be rude and ask how much a zip-around wallet is? i'm desperately in need of a new wallet and zip arounds are my favorite style.

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
Wow! Im surprised at the answers! I had thought Ebano would have been the winner hands down and now I might just get the Nero! =P

girl_chill

O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
US
Gung, I found you here too! Ok, I cheated on MJ... I got an ebano wallet today... I was looking and comparing it against the nero and I think the ebano warmed up to me more!!!