Please help me choose btw an LV pochette metis in cherry berry or LV mylockme BB in noir!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Bag should I get?

Poll closed Sep 24, 2019.
  1. LV pochette metis in cherry berry

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. LV mylockme BB in noir

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. I need opinion. Please :smile: as you can guess from the title I have till tomorrow to make the decision and the more I read about them both, the more confused I am. Please any suggestions are very appreciated.
    P.s: it’s a birthday present. Thank u

Attached Files:

2. The PM in Cherry Berry is absolutely stunning in my opinion.

3. Thank u! I’m leaning towards the lockme cuz I can match it everything. But I donno

4. What did you end up getting? The PM color is beautiful!

5. I have the cherry berry PM and I think it’s a great back that goes with a lot of colors too! I’ve worn it everyday and it goes with so much!

lxrac and LatinaaLove like this.
  6. Cherry berry! that color is enticing and gorgeeeeee!!!!!

7. I ended up with the LV mylockme BB bag. Sorry was on vacation, just got back yesterday and replying now. I was leaning 94% towards the Métis but I’ve that one in light pink so I didn’t wanna double on it. But honestly the mylock me is sooo so so versatile that I’m pleasantly surprised. Thank you so much for all the advice ladies.

Attached Files:

8. Also I wore it on vacation to Greece so much that the corners already looking used but no regrets! So worth it!