Please, Help me Choose between......

they are so different... so it's hard to choose! i love the baggy pm, and been wanting to get one myself... but i prefer the chanel because it has a more classic look.

Man that Chanel is a stunner..It can go with everything...I used to love LV but after I collected so many of them they all started looking the same to me and I felt I wasn't really getting a change. I started carrying them less and less. Even with Marc overseeing and all the cool patterns..so for me something that is so head turning was the instant thing. It is gorgeous. maggie
ps..can't wait to see what you decide.

Personally, I think LV denim will out anytime soon. I just think how long I can use it to worth the money that I have to pay.

Chanel is nice but it is just only a little clutch. I prefer tote one but it exceeds my limit ( 800 pounds).

I just went back to buy LVs too. I came back coz I think AZUR is stunning :love: . Normally, I'm not a Fan of Monogram canvas. It looks so normal to me.
I have been bought only Chanel for past 2 years. My last bag is a baby cabas in white and I just reslise that Chanel is too expensive for me :shame: . I'm just a student and I have not got my own money yet.

I'm always buying lot of bags. I'm not that kind of 2-3 bags a year. I just still couldn't decide which bag I should get?????

Last time I want to buy a Chanel bag but ended up with Botega Veneta bag. It's 100+ cheaper than Chanel Classic Flap but I felt a lot better to pay less :sweatdrop: . I don't know why and I also love my botega baby.

It's hard to understand what I want :shame: but I need some helps.

Thank you for all your replies.

Seem that most of you go for Chanel :smile: but I consider the size is too small for me. I may have to save some more bucks to gain a bigger medium tote one.

Now my choice between LV baggy PM and Chanel clear tote bag.

I will let you guys know what I will buy.

Thanks a lot for all your answers and I think the PF is the best!

As much as I adore Chanel and I do very much. The cotton club clutch is really ugly to me. Too drab in that grey color. I'd opt for the denim baggy.

MY CHOICE GOES FOR A LV DENIM CABAS PM as Chanel is quite small and I realized that I need a casual bag as I always wear casual clothes and LV Denim will go match with my style.

Thanks a lot for every resposes!