Please HELP me choose between two BLUES

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I am currently looking at two SGH PT's in Blue Layette or Officier. Which one would you suggest? I love em both and need my fellow BAL addicts to help me out!

Thanks!

PS. I tried to set up a Poll but have no clue how to work it. LOL.

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
The blue layette IRL is really nice. But I think officier is more of a different type of blue because of the various tonal qualities in it. You have to decide if you want a dark blue or a lighter blue bag. But if you want an interesting color, I'd say go for Officier. I liked mine the day I bought it and today I absolute love it. Mind you I have it two days.

virgo8708

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
It really depends if you want a lighter blue or a darker blue. I think they are both gorgeous but I think you have to baby the lighter one more from what I have heard about them. I personally love blues and think both are gorgeous so I think either one would be a good choice it just all depends if you want light or dark.

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
The blue layette IRL is really nice. But I think officier is more of a different type of blue because of the various tonal qualities in it. You have to decide if you want a dark blue or a lighter blue bag. But if you want an interesting color, I'd say go for Officier. I liked mine the day I bought it and today I absolute love it. Mind you I have it two days.
is the leather smooshy...how is it?

Aug 29, 2008
I'm a blue girl myself, so I wouldn't be able to choose between blue layette or officer (that's why I have sky blue, electric blue, marine, and maldives on the way :nuts:), but I would choose officer over blue layette because there have been some yellowing with the light blue Bals, and I think officer might be a more versatile color than blue layette simply because it is darker and easier to care for. Good luck on your choice and post pics when you get one. :biggrin: