Please HELP me choose between two BLUES

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I am currently looking at two SGH PT's in Blue Layette or Officier. Which one would you suggest? I love em both and need my fellow BAL addicts to help me out!

Thanks!

PS. I tried to set up a Poll but have no clue how to work it. LOL.

i vote for Officier!

Blue Layette is lovely but blue bals are notorious for fading and yellowing with time.. so i'd personally stay awal from light blues..

The blue layette IRL is really nice. But I think officier is more of a different type of blue because of the various tonal qualities in it. You have to decide if you want a dark blue or a lighter blue bag. But if you want an interesting color, I'd say go for Officier. I liked mine the day I bought it and today I absolute love it. Mind you I have it two days.

It really depends if you want a lighter blue or a darker blue. I think they are both gorgeous but I think you have to baby the lighter one more from what I have heard about them. I personally love blues and think both are gorgeous so I think either one would be a good choice it just all depends if you want light or dark.

The blue layette IRL is really nice. But I think officier is more of a different type of blue because of the various tonal qualities in it. You have to decide if you want a dark blue or a lighter blue bag. But if you want an interesting color, I'd say go for Officier. I liked mine the day I bought it and today I absolute love it. Mind you I have it two days.
is the leather smooshy...how is it?

I'm a blue girl myself, so I wouldn't be able to choose between blue layette or officer (that's why I have sky blue, electric blue, marine, and maldives on the way :nuts:), but I would choose officer over blue layette because there have been some yellowing with the light blue Bals, and I think officer might be a more versatile color than blue layette simply because it is darker and easier to care for. Good luck on your choice and post pics when you get one. :biggrin:

Officier! Easier to maintain plus you don't have to worry if it's going to fade in time.

I think you won't have to freak out every time you take it out, if it's going to get dirty or not!