Please help me choose between these neverfull mm; rose ballerine or beige interior

wobertow

O.G.
Apr 3, 2011
Hi all! I finally got myself a damier azur piece after almost a decade of avoiding it due to my fear of it being high maintenance
I got myself a neverfull mm
I’m choosing between rose ballerine vs beige interior.
Which should i choose?
I like them both, no feeling of preference towards any of the 2 options...
I am 40 years old with 2 young kids.
I work in a professional field but will likely only rarely bring it to work and most likely use it for casual wear like errands, shopping, etc
Not sure if 40 is too old for pink lol!

I feel the beige interior is more classic and style will likely be timeless
However, the rose seems so fun and happy and it seems LV has been moving towards colorful lining these days

what do you all think?

Pls help me choose...

Thanks you all!!

Attachments

• 51FC182D-421F-443E-8A08-964CCF61E9D2.jpeg
    51FC182D-421F-443E-8A08-964CCF61E9D2.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 342
I’m not much help because I love the look of the pink (and the red/magenta/pink linings of the other neverfull canvases) but personally I own all neutral lined bags. I do think the neutral makes it a bit more mature/classic styled. That said I don’t think it is immature to have pink at all! If you wear more neutral clothing then maybe do pink, but if you like to wear colorful outfits I’d go more neutral.

Hi all! I finally got myself a damier azur piece after almost a decade of avoiding it due to my fear of it being high maintenance
I got myself a neverfull mm
I’m choosing between rose ballerine vs beige interior.
Which should i choose?
I like them both, no feeling of preference towards any of the 2 options...
I am 40 years old with 2 young kids.
I work in a professional field but will likely only rarely bring it to work and most likely use it for casual wear like errands, shopping, etc
Not sure if 40 is too old for pink lol!

I feel the beige interior is more classic and style will likely be timeless
However, the rose seems so fun and happy and it seems LV has been moving towards colorful lining these days

what do you all think?

Pls help me choose...

Thanks you all!!

The beige is more classy, but gets dirty SO FAST.
Perhaps it will be easier with RB.

Reactions: wobertow