Please help me choose between these 3!

Pebli

Aug 17, 2014
i am getting a new bag in October but I need to decide now so I really know I won't change my mind etc. I went on the waiting list for pochette metis but have decided I can't be bothered waiting or dealing with all the issues.

So now choosing between croisette in DE, Montaigne bb or pallas bb. I thought I was for sure set on croisette but now these other two have caught my eye!

Going from day to night isn't important as I already have another 2 dedicated bags for evening so I'm just after a small cute cross body as I don't carry a heap of things.

Which do you think is best? I already have the turenne pm so worried that and the Montaigne bb will serve the same purpose while both being monogram.

With the croisette I really would want ebene rather than azur (Coloir transfer) but I already own so much DE. But the croisette is so ladylike and cute!

That leaves the pallas bb, I am obsessed with it, it is so cute! But it is so tiny! I can't believe it costs 3k for such a tiny, predominantly all canvas bag?! I'd be willing to overlook that though if it's the right bag for me. I really really do love the look of it and how it lays so nicely against the body.

Anyway, sorry for the huge post, which bag do you think I should go for? Thanks so much in advance! PhotoGrid_2017813994342.jpg

+1 Pallas bb. If you already have many DE bags, the Pallas is nice because it has the leather accents and contrast handles. Plus the monogram strap!

I agree with your concern that the Montaigne could be a duplicate of your turenne. It's all mono. Also I don't really consider the Montaigne to be a cross body bag. If it doesn't look as nice as the Pallas on the body, I wouldn't get it. It looks kind of wide at the bottom.

Pallas BB - I love this bag. Versatile, functional and stylish... I've been so pleased with my Pallas BB purchase and I'd recommend it to anyone!
Oh so you actually have one! Which colour did you go for? Do you find the size very limiting? What kind of things do you fit in it? Do you think I'd fit a compact wallet, mini pochette, six ring key holder, phone, Cles, small pack of tissues?

+1 Pallas bb. If you already have many DE bags, the Pallas is nice because it has the leather accents and contrast handles. Plus the monogram strap!

I agree with your concern that the Montaigne could be a duplicate of your turenne. It's all mono. Also I don't really consider the Montaigne to be a cross body bag. If it doesn't look as nice as the Pallas on the body, I wouldn't get it. It looks kind of wide at the bottom.
Thanks for your input! You've helped me eliminate the Montaigne even though it's a lovely bag. And I agree, I don't think it sits as nice as a cross body!

Reactions: Annawakes
I'd say go for the croisette. It lies flat against the body when worn cross body too. Fits about same as the Pallas and cheaper. The Pallas has a more ordinary design which I feel not worth the price. And the croisette is so feminine. I use mine all the time! :biggrin:
Ohh one more thing, if you're interested in the Montaigne, I'd get it in the emprient leather, and not another mono like your turenne.

Same, I'm kind of regretting getting the turenne over the Montaigne but the Montaigne wasn't on my radar at all at the time unfortunately!
No, don't regret the turenne over the Montaigne! The turenne is more practical, it has the zipper for security and it just looks so pretty with the pleated front. The Montaigne is nice too but it's really best suited as a hand carry bag, I think.

Reactions: Pebli