Please help me choose between 2 Tiffany E-Rings!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Tiffany E-Ring should I choose??

1. Tiffany Bezet (Original E-Ring I chose)

16 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. *

Tiffany Embrace

105 vote(s)
    87.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. #1 Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    Hi everyone! I'm currently trying to decide between 2 Tiffany e-rings and would really appreciate your advice and opinions. I know that choosing an e-ring is a personal decision that ultimately only you (and your SO) can make but since my fiance isn't a jewelry guy, I thought I'd ask some jewelry experts which ring you prefer! :smile:

Long story short: The diamond fell out of my original Tiffany e-ring when I took it for cleaning recently, so now I'm trying to decide whether to stick with the same style ::Bezet or go with a completely different setting ::Embrace.

Here's the link to my original thread, in case you'd like some more background info:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/diamond-fell-out-my-tiffany-e-ring-advice-630881.html

TIA for your help!

2. FYI: The Tiffany Embrace is on top and my original Bezet is on the bottom.

Thank you for your help!!

Attached Files:

3. They are both beautiful rings! My vote is for the Tiffany Embrance. I think it gives you a bit more :nuts: , i can't explain it, haha!

4. I like the Embrace! It looks so sparkly! :love:

5. Another vote for Embrace!!:tup::heart:

6. embrace definitely sparkles more.

7. Embrace!

8. I love halos...so embrace!

9. I actually like the Bezet better on your hand.

10. Embrace is gorgeous!!!

11. I love them both. The Bezet is more contemporary and the Embrace is more traditional.
    I personally would pick the Embrace. I think it has more sparkle....

12. Between those two, the embrace has more presence.

With 1ct+ the Bezet is one of my favorite settings. It makes the stone look HUGE without the typical "it's the halo that makes it look bigger" effect.

13. I know you loved the Bezet, but that was kind of "jinxed" for you, so I suggest you go with the Embrace, with the diamond you already owned.

14. LOVE the embrace, it is one of my favorite rings and I'm not typically a fan of halos.

15. Totally agree!!!