pinay28

Pinay in Qatar
Nov 22, 2010
Ladies, please help me choose an everyday-kind-of wallet from these brands:

1. LV
2. Burberry
3. Coach
4. Gucci

The maximum budget is $800. I want a wallet that has at least 6 cc/ atm card slots and the coin slots is not a priority. It doesn't matter if long or short wallet.

Thanks! :biggrin:

I'd get a cheaper wallet and a bag with leftovers. I have a hard time paying over $150 for a wallet. Of course on the other hand, LV vernis is hot, if you can get a pomme Sarah Wallet, those are sooooo beautiful...

I'd get a cheaper wallet and a bag with leftovers. I have a hard time paying over $150 for a wallet. Of course on the other hand, LV vernis is hot, if you can get a pomme Sarah Wallet, those are sooooo beautiful...

Maybe 'cheap' LV and an Eva clutch? :P Yeah, I like the vernis but Im not sure if it's scratch-proof. :thinking:

If you have a budget of $800 for an everyday wallet any of the brands you listed would be fine.

Only you can determine what actual configuration/style/ look in a wallet works for your needs. :smile:

You don't say which wallet, what colour/s or what gender you are so it's kind of a 'battle of the brands'

I say a Gucci zipped long wallet in a plain or Guccissima leather. Pick your fave colour and your away :biggrin:

My everyday wallet is an LV Zippy Coin Purse - it has four card slots but I double them up and the SA told me she has seen people with three cards in each slot.

I wish I'd gotten the Zippy Wallet because I do accumulate a lot of coins (our $1 and $2 are coins in Canada) and I worry about putting stress on the zipper.

Since you don't need space for coins the ZCP might work for you (if you don't want to double up your cards you could put some in one of the coin wells) and then you would still have $400-$500 left towards a bag.