Please help me choose am everyday purse?! (I'm 22)

everyone will say carly......oh wait, they did! lol, but i say that or a tote of some sort, also i remember seeing somewhere that some one put a dr. scholls thing under the strap, and it kept her carly from sliding off- it was like for heels, like to protect the back of your ankle from rubbing against your high heels...and it was thin, and she said it didn't hurt the bag!
Oh i wish I had a carly too........

I would think a signature Stripe tote.
I have the khaki/blue one, and I absolutely love it. It goes great with jeans, sweats, whatever and not dressy at all!!!

And that makes 3 for 22!!! yay for '85 babies!!!! (or '84 lol)

Last night I went to coach and wondered for like over an hour!! I ended up deciding on the chocolate studded gallery tote!! I think it is soooo pretty!!! I will have to take photos of her tonight! I hope I made the right decision..not too sure about the straps falling off…I need to walk around my house a bit more! What do you guys think of the studded bag???

Im 23 and I use the Hampton Hobo as an everyday. I also just bought my tattersall pouch, which holds more than the hobo. I like smaller bags but it looks good on me and not to "old" looking.

I am having a love/hate relationship with my Carly. I am wishing now I got the larger one. However, the chocolate one is GORGEOUS. I also think the Bleecker medium duffles (which can be worn cross body) or the Ergos are a good choice (I like the large Hobo and the smaller Tote.) Good luck!

Last night I went to coach and wondered for like over an hour!! I ended up deciding on the chocolate studded gallery tote!! I think it is soooo pretty!!! I will have to take photos of her tonight! I hope I made the right decision..not too sure about the straps falling off…I need to walk around my house a bit more! What do you guys think of the studded bag???

GREAT choice! Can't wait for pics!

I'm still looking to add a Gallery Tote to my collection.

I am not a huge signature fan, but if I was, the studded gallery tote would be the one I would choose. It's got a hint of glam but it's casual enough for everyday too. Good choice! :tup: Can't wait to see pics!