Please help me choose a watch!

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
I cannot decide between these two watches! One is sporty, the oher elegant and feminine. Please help me! Which do you prefer? BTW i am five feet tall with small wrists but do wear mens size watches. I wanna wear it with everything from jeans and tees to LBDs. Thank you so much for the opinions!

1. Rolex oyster perpetual ladies 26 mm no date stainless, domed bezel, silver face.
2. Rolex two tone stick marker dial silver face mens 36 mm datejust jubilee fluted bezel.

Attachments

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
Have you considered the 31mm, in between size?
I actually thought the 31mm was a little awkward on me. It looked a little off. I have a very tiny wrist so i felt the watch looked best in either tiny or gigantic. If that makes sense. Lol.

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
If it helps at all my wrist is 5 1/2 inches. I appreciate everyone's input. Looks like #2 is getting all the votes.

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
I just re-read your post and realized we are the same height, I have a TT Midsize and it is the perfect size for me. I actually had a ladies size but started feeling like it was a little "too delicate". I wear mine everyday and for all occasions. My wrists are under 5" and when I tried the 36mm I thought it just looked too large. Since you didn't like the midsize and the 36mm works on you I would definitely go for the 36mm.