• Nappa Gauffre Zippy in Gold

• Saffiano Wallet with Bow in Lago

• Bifold Wallet in Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

reginablair

Nov 15, 2012
USA
Hello all! :flowers:

I'm jumping over from the Louis Vuitton thread to join in on one of my first loves: Prada! Prada was my first designer love and I absolutely adore the sumptuous and lovely pieces.

I am in need of a wallet and since I'm on a tight budget I am going to be buying pre-loved. I have already posted a few in the 'Authenticate this' thread, but I want your opinions on which one you think is the best!

Ideally I'd like to be able to throw my iPhone 4S in when I go out for the evening if I want to use it as a clutch. I would probably put it in case-less, unless the wallet could handle it (thin rubber Marc Jacobs case).

They are all so different and I'm drawn to them for so many different reasons! Originally I was very into the Zippy style, but now I'm sort of in love with my other 2 choices as well!

Thanks for the help! :hugs:

1. Nappa Gauffre Zippy in Gold

88875-iID{1354795452}.jpg

2. Saffiano Wallet with Bow in Lago

$(KGrHqN,!pEFD!CEUNJeBQ-Ch,WLJQ~~60_57.JPG

3. Bifold Wallet in Black

$(KGrHqVHJEIFDzo7(iiSBQ-Ljl3(3g~~60_57.JPG

Branda

Jul 19, 2010
Sydney/Singapore
I chose the first one mainly because it looks really classy but would probably opt for another colour than the gold. But saffiano leather would be the best! Maybe a zippy wallet in saffiano?

reginablair

Nov 15, 2012
USA
I actually found out that the 3rd was a fake! I don't know anything about Prada handbags or wallets so I had no clue - I'm so glad the authenticators here provide such a wonderful service. If it had been LV I would've known straight away :nogood: The Saffiano one is TDF - just need to get some better pics for official authentication.

meeso_d

Mar 7, 2013
I would do the saffiano it's absolutely gorgeous, classy, and looks very durable. You use your wallet on a daily basis so you always need your wallet to be extra durable. Good luck