PLEASE help me choose a spring bag.

love2shop419

Jan 8, 2010
I admit I am very indecisive. I have been trying to decide on a neutral spring bag, but still keeping changing my mind. I'd love your help.

I bought a large taupe leather brooke. I LOVE the colour, the leather... yet, I am still not sure. I think it is a bit bigger than I'd like and maybe a little too unstructured? But again, Coach doesn't make a lot of neutrals so that really makes me want to keep it. The only alternative I see right now is the Peyton shoulder bag in Camel. I like the classic shape, but the colour is lighter and I don't think the leather quality compares to the Brooke... what do you think?

I also picked up a grey kira slim tote. I really really like this bag. The only thing I am worried about is the leather. Is the Kira leather really delicate? I LOVE the grey, and feel like I suddenly need to keep a grey bag, it would be year round IMO. It is just that I have 3 kids, so I like to buy bags that will be durable and easy to maintain. Are there any other grey bags as nice as the Kira?? anyone have any comments on this bag. I must admit, I loved the style of this bag as soon as I saw it. The brooke I liked after trying on a few times.

So, I would love opinions.... my main deciding factors are classic style and durable leather. Thanks!!!!

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
I think the Kira...because you liked it immediately, and because I think it's the kind of leather that will look great as it ages. Patina.

Have you tried all your stuff in the two bags? Carry them around the house for a few minutes...see how they feel...

love2shop419

Jan 8, 2010
morejunkny and smoore, thanks for your input :smile: It is nice to know the kira leather is durable and ages well. I think that's all I needed to know, otherwise I love the bag. I don't think you can go wrong with a grey bag.

Now for the neutral beige/camel.. I am just not sure whether to keep Brooke or get the Peyton shoulder bag in camel. The more I look at it the more I like the colour, and it's not one of those colours that coach puts out all the time. It is big, but it actually looks nicer when it's not full. I like the Peyton shoulder bag in camel too.. but found the leather kid of thin.