Please Help Me Choose a Shawl!

bagpunk

Oct 31, 2006
people of the wind:

14082009768.jpg

thanks robee! i am swaying back and forth between kantha and people of the wind......:wacko:

the kantha is mousseline by the way.

i like people of the wind as I can see it as something I can use easily and the colours are amazing.

the kantha gave me a more feminine feel, bt of cos it's a moussline as mentioned.

either one will be nice

(P/s: if you are getting split headache, don't pop panadols, jst tell them to wrap both up:graucho:)

Ohhhh nice dilemma...... i think the Kantha is stunning......... and i like the People of the wind best of the cashmere's........ maybe the climate you live in will help..... will you get most use out of a cashmere or mousseline scarf?

thanks tumtum, that's my feeling too. i think i need stronger colours. i am still waiting for the fuchsia la femme. will post that one once it arrives (yes, they have not arrived in this part of the world!)
littleblackbag, it is hard isn't it...?
robee, that is a very naughty suggestion! i thought about it :P but i can't really :smile:
skes, i am going to be living in two countries in the next foreseeable future, cold and dry, warm and dry, wet and windy, humid and hot!!

Last edited:
thanks for your input tigerlily!

the la femme is biting the dust... i think it is too soft a colourway for my skin tone.

the PdV is stronger, more dramatic. the kantha is softer, yes? i have pitch black hair by the way. as my hairdresser said, "virgin" hair :P and dark brown eyes, if that is of any consequence in this decision :smile:

bah, i was in such a hurry those shawls draped funny...

Last edited: