Please Help Me Choose a Shawl!

will check that thread out.

i know i fell in love with this kantha as soon as i saw tanker toad's.
i became attracted to the black PdV only gradually.
as for the la femme, i also fell for it as soon as i saw one in fuchsia, so i will have to wait for that colourway to arrive and try that one on, and forget about this colourway. i so love the patterns... is this dusty pink really blah on me? anyway, will post the fuchsia so we have a fair comparison.

the same with the orange/turquoise chase en inde and the fuchsia belle du mexique which i already bought.

but sometimes the ones you fell for the hardest and the fastest, are not the ones you ended up being in love with for the longest you know....?

Last edited:
880, is this the thread entitled S/S 2010 scarves? i don't think there are pics of them there, just descriptions. i am relatively new to H so i am not sure the descriptions alone help much.... :Push:

Last edited:
yup. that's A/W 2009 :smile: browsing now. i pretty much covered what i want from the A/W 09 range i think :P i only wear GM so my options are limited to the cashmere and mousseline.

img1170x.jpg

femme4.jpg

to give some context, these are the two GM cashmere shawls i already have in my tiny wee collection
(these are other tPFer's pics of theirs, with your permission ladies....)

anilouann:

SchaleBellesport.jpg

DiamondS:

DSC00778-1.jpg

How about decide what type of shawl you want first - mousseline or gm c/s, then decide what colorway and pattern?

If you really cannot decide, how about wait for more patterns to come in. . .tpf has threads with SS2010. . . you may find your grail there that you like more than these.

i am just thinking this.
"form follows function" was the mantra while i was learning the principles of design.
so.... :thinking:

in any case, i will have to wait until the la femme shawls are at the boutique....