Please help me choose a replacement SLG!

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I'm turning the theft of my cles into a positive and treating myself to a beautiful new LV SLG! I just need to decide what to get.... Of course I'm turning to the PF experts for help :graucho:

My budget: £280 ($350)
My current collection: Bags - Mono Noe bb, Noir Petit Noe, DE NF MM, Mono Pochette NM; SLGs - Mono Anais Wallet, DE Anais Wallet (best wallet EVER:hbeat:), Pomme d'Amour Small Agenda.

So... I don't want to replace my mono cles with another one because my car fob will no longer fit in it (I did enjoy using it as a small purse though).

Things I'm thinking about: key holder (but I'm not sure my car fob will fit in this either plus might be fiddly to use when holding my wiggly baby boy), empriente key pouch (but seems quite big?), mini pochette (I could chuck my keys in there but what else?), cosmetic pouch?

Please help!

Reactions: prepster
Another vote for Empreinte Cles but since you love Anais, you wouldn't want another compact wallet. Mini Pochette or Toiletry Pouch. My Cosmetic Pouch is still in the dust bag as I prefer to just carry a lipstick.

Of all that you said I have two. I would suggest against the 4/6 key holder. I have a big key fob and the 6 key only fits my key FOB that's it. And while I rarely have to open it (my car has keyless entry) when I do open it for remote start or remote trunk. It's always a two hand thing. Mainly because my remote hangs upside down in it. And since I don't often use the buttons, I really have to concentrate to figure out what button I am pushing. It's not as easy as holding a remote in your hand and knowing where the buttons are simply by feel.

I do love my cosmetic pouch PM. I have it in mono and I think the mono, Patina and shape make it sooooo feminine. It feels so lightweight in my hand.

Empreinte key pouch is a gorgeous SLG. I wish I had one right now actually. I don't think you can go wrong with any of your options. I have the mini pochette DE and I love it. It fits quite a bit and it's stylish.

Just bought the mini pochette and love it. It holds two car fobs plus two keys and my iPhone 6. Still have room for lipstick. It's a great size. GL
I really want a mini...do you think I could fit an iPhone 6 with symmetry Otterbox inside? I have watched vids and looked through 100s of pics, nobody has a slim Otterbox on their phone ever! Thank-you