• Clemence empreinte cherry

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Clemence mono canvas

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Germany
Hello fellow LV lovers :smile: . I am planning to purchase a new wallet but I am completely torn between 4 different models that I really like:

Emilie Empreinte in cherry
emilie.PNG
Jeanne wallet in coquelicot
jeanne.PNG
Clemence wallet Empreinte in cherry
clemence e.PNG

Clemence wallet Mono
clemence.PNG

I already own the Adele full size wallet in coquelicot and the Zippy Coin purse in DE. I think I tend a bit to the envelope style wallets, but like the style & function of the clemence as well.

Please let me know what you would choose. Which is the most practical?

I would also like to know if the Empreinte wallets are holding up well?
Would you rather choose Empreinte or canvas wallets?

Thanks for your input :smile: .

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Germany
What types of styles do you like? How do you like to store your money? Do you like flap or zipper? Canvas or leather?
I don`t have a preference, I like all the 4 styles mentioned, I am just trying to find out what others would choose out of the 4 wallets :smile: .
Thanks ;)

praiser

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I've looked at all those and here are my observations/opinions:
The Emilie is just ok. If I remember, it has limited number of cc holders, so I don't know if that's a factor for you
The Jeanne I didn't like at all. The removable pieces were just too much work for me. Put this pouch here, that one there - it just wasn't my style.
The clemence is a nice wallet, in between compact and full size. It has ample cc slots. The only thing I didn't like about it was when you take the top credit cards out, they kind of get stuck on the zipper b/c there's no room between the slot and the zipper (you have to actually do this, it's hard to describe). But out of the ones you listed, I would go with the Clemence. Good price, solid wallet. Love the zip around, but that's my preference. good luck!

ASL4Allie

Jan 27, 2015
I recommend a Clemence in any style. There won't be any glazing issues and will last you the longest out of all the ones you mentioned. I have the Clemence in mono/hot pink myself.

diamonds2012

Nov 2, 2012
I have a Mono Clemence with orange interior and I love it. It doesn't have any issues, sturdy zipper, leather pull is in great condition, and 8 credit card slots. I've had it almost 3 years and it's very functional.

Reactions: Sibelle

PurseAddict728

Handbags 4 Life
Jun 15, 2014
I don't own any Empreinte pieces yet but I would say the Emilie in Empreinte since you like the envelope style. I've seen the Empreinte Emilie in person and it looks nice. As a runner up I would choose the Clemence in Empreinte because I have not heard as many complaints or issues with the wallet.

Reactions: Sibelle

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Germany
I've looked at all those and here are my observations/opinions:
The Emilie is just ok. If I remember, it has limited number of cc holders, so I don't know if that's a factor for you
The Jeanne I didn't like at all. The removable pieces were just too much work for me. Put this pouch here, that one there - it just wasn't my style.
The clemence is a nice wallet, in between compact and full size. It has ample cc slots. The only thing I didn't like about it was when you take the top credit cards out, they kind of get stuck on the zipper b/c there's no room between the slot and the zipper (you have to actually do this, it's hard to describe). But out of the ones you listed, I would go with the Clemence. Good price, solid wallet. Love the zip around, but that's my preference. good luck!
Thanks a lot for your detailed review.
I also think the Clemence is the most functional one, the others just look pretty :smile: . But I also fear that the Jeanne is too much work with the separate pieces...

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Germany
Jeanne ❤❤❤ Or second Emilie Empreinte
Emilie empreinte is stunning!
I recommend a Clemence in any style. There won't be any glazing issues and will last you the longest out of all the ones you mentioned. I have the Clemence in mono/hot pink myself.
I have a Mono Clemence with orange interior and I love it. It doesn't have any issues, sturdy zipper, leather pull is in great condition, and 8 credit card slots. I've had it almost 3 years and it's very functional.
The Emilie is lovely.
Jeanne is amazing!! I sold my Sarah for it and don't regret it at all. Fits in all my small bags too which is a plus!
I don't own any Empreinte pieces yet but I would say the Emilie in Empreinte since you like the envelope style. I've seen the Empreinte Emilie in person and it looks nice. As a runner up I would choose the Clemence in Empreinte because I have not heard as many complaints or issues with the wallet.
Thanks a lot for all your feedback. I think I agree with everyone:
Emilie: Pretty, but few card slots, which is not necessarily an issue for me. I am only concerned about the empreinte leather
Jeanne: also pretty and multi-functional, but also maybe too much work with all the separate pieces
Clemence: most functional and sturdy one, but for me not the "prettiest"
Hmmmmmmm, it´s so difficult :rolleyes:.

PurseAddict728

Handbags 4 Life
Jun 15, 2014
Have you considered the Sarah wallet in Empreinte? It is an envelope style. That one had been on my wish list for a long time. But just wasn't in my budget at the time. It was gorgeous in person and very flexible. I think it would work great as a small clutch too.

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Huntington Beach, CA
I do not own any of those wallets, but I have the Sarah in DE...it reminds me of the Emilie and Jeanne wallets. I would personally choose the Emilie though because of the attached coin pouch. I find removable stuff a bit of a pain and I tend to leave them at home. The cherry color looks gorgeous too.

Good luck deciding! :smile: