Please help me choose a color for my st. louis PM

Lush Angel

Jan 6, 2009
I'm hoping to get my first Goyard soon and I thought of getting the St. Louis PM. I need help though... I'm now confused whether to get YELLOW, NAVY or WHITE. Please help me!!! Hehehe! :biggrin: Thanks! :biggrin:

It's true the Navy is the easiest to match.

But if you want a bag that pops, and gives spice to your wardrobe, the yellow is a good shade to get.

I got an Orange GM, and I love how it picks up the mood of my wardrobe.

And I got a white one too, just because I like to have a white bag. But beware of getting the white, you have to be extra careful because it could stain, especially if you're wearing something that is dyed...

They're all beautiful colors! I vote for yellow, because it's so wonderful and fresh; it's bright, but not too bright so it looks lovely in the winter as well (there's a girl lurking around campus in a yellow St. Louis GM and it always makes me yearn!)

Can anybody describe the Goyard yellow? If you are familiar with Balenciaga, would the Goyard yellow be similar to the Bal Jaune color from a few years ago? I am contemplating a white or yellow St. Louis PM next. I already have the black/black. Also, will I be able to carry a white St. Louis in the winter? I am in the South so it isn't super cold here.

I found this pic of a Bal Jaune coin purse elsewhere on tPF:

IMG_6727.jpg