Please help me choose a backpack

dlovechanel

Dec 14, 2011
Dear lovely people,

Please help me choose a backpack. This would be my one and only backpack from Chanel.

I was so settled for the urban spirit backpack, but then I saw a film that the actress (I like so much) used gabrielle backpack make me have a second thought.

ddedd7a06d5266cfd87529a3a00f6523.jpg
c06b956bfcdd747c02488acd3000ade4.jpg

Which one should I choose? Do you think gabrielle backpack is secure to put things inside? Which one will have the power to stay long last?

Please help [emoji1317]

Dear lovely people,

Please help me choose a backpack. This would be my one and only backpack from Chanel.

I was so settled for the urban spirit backpack, but then I saw a film that the actress (I like so much) used gabrielle backpack make me have a second thought.

ddedd7a06d5266cfd87529a3a00f6523.jpg
c06b956bfcdd747c02488acd3000ade4.jpg

Which one should I choose? Do you think gabrielle backpack is secure to put things inside? Which one will have the power to stay long last?

Please help [emoji1317]

Gabrielle backpack! I own one in white. It's lovely for summer and winter (surprisingly yes!). You should get the Gabrielle backpack. But one downside is that it doesn't have zip... But it's hard for someone to really steal anything from the bag.

Definitely urban sprit. I have it in chevron pattern and it’s amazing. I agree with others that Gabrielle doesn’t look a backpack and I am not sure if the straps will be comfortable if worn as a backpack.

I love them both, but regarding which one will last longer - I think the urban spirit is more durable due to its flap closure. The gabrielle leather is gathered to make it close, which adds a lot more wear to the bag.

I have both in black exactly like in those photos. I love both and use them for different occasions. My large urban spirit is more like a backpack and very lightweight that I use mostly when I travel or walk around all day, since it fits a bit more than my Gabrielle backpack.

I do find myself reaching for the Gabrielle backpack a lot more as an everyday bag. It’s much more versatile that can be worn crossbody, off the shoulder, off the hand, or as backpack. Love it!

It’s a tough one but if you carry a lot of things with you on a daily basis and need/want a secure closure, I’d probably recommend the urban spirit.
The Gabrielle backpack is better suited if you don’t carry much with you. Although it fits almost twice as much as a mini rectangular

Reactions: Chivis