Please help me by voting, Chanel square mini or Dior Saddle medium leather bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Please help me decide if I should purchase :

Poll closed Monday at 6:40 AM.
  1. Dior Saddle Bag in medium grained leather in Black

10.8%
  2. Chanel Square Mini bag in black caviar

89.2%
  1. Hi everyone,
    It had been a while since I have posted.
    Am debating between two bags that are so so different but equally beautiful. I can only purchase one though for the moment.
    It is between the Dior Saddle Leather bag in the medium size grained leather in black or the Chanel Square mini in black caviar.
    All of your advice and opinion are greatly welcome.
    Thanks a million for your kind help.

Attached Files:

2. Dior ❤️

Ilaura75 likes this.
  3. Hi everyone,
    It had been a while since I have posted.
    Am debating between two bags that are so so different but equally beautiful. I can only purchase one though for the moment.
    It is between the Dior Saddle Leather bag in the medium size grained leather in black or the Chanel Square mini in black caviar.
    All of your advice and opinion are greatly welcome.
    Thanks a million for your kind help.

Attached Files:

4. I voted for the Chanel Square Mini. I absolutely love the Saddle (I like it more than the Chanel), but it's hard to compare the two bags. The Saddle is so fun and unique. You're actually less likely to run into someone else with it compared to the Chanel. But the Chanel is such a classic piece that I think it can serve you well for decades at weddings, evenings out, special occasions, and even just running errands. I suggest getting the Chanel first, and then getting the Saddle later if you still miss it.

jbags07, Chanellover2015 and Ilaura75 like this.
  5. the chanel mini is a timeless classic.

krawford and Ilaura75 like this.
  6. Thanks

7. One vote for mini square, super cute and it’s classic. ;)

Ilaura75 likes this.
  8. Thanks :smile:

9. Thanks so much for your feedback and input.
    I love both too.
    I already have the Chanel Jumbo in black caviar. Even though it is 'similar' to the square mini, I know that it is also a practical bag.
    As for Dior, i already have the Diorama in the onyx micro cannage in the medium size. Evidently it is different from the Saddle. The Dior Saddle is a little like the 90s dream bag for me...The time when Dior's fashion shows were like a staged play or a movie set and John Galliano was king ;).
    Thanks again @averagejoe ! :smile:

jbags07 and averagejoe like this.
  10. The mini, timeless classic!

Ilaura75 likes this.
  11. Definitely the classic mini. It’s forever

Ilaura75 likes this.
  12. Chanel Mini always :heart:

Ilaura75 likes this.
  13. Chanel Mini. Won’t go out of style.

Ilaura75 likes this.
  14. Although I love the Dior saddle bags, those went out of style quick the last go around, when I was looking for one two years ago a consignment store owner told me she would not even take them to sell!!! That was before the style came back again. Not to say you need to buy with the intention to sell, but that just shows the desire for people to carry the bag!

15. Chanel, I think the Dior saddle is a fashion hype.

JoeyLouis and Ilaura75 like this.