Please help me build a cross-body collection...

I am suggesting a style that is not so popular on the forum but I found very practical: the reporter bag. It has two seperate compartments so you can seperate your stuff and your kid's stuff in two different compartments. Looking at your choices, I don't know if you would find the reporter bag too boxy (trocadero is another choice but smaller). The strap is fabric and it's adjustable (wide strap) so you don't have to worry about getting it messy. YOu might need to try out in the store.

Another vote for the Idylle Speedy! :tup:

Actually the Speedy B only comes in the 30 size.

As for your question, I noticed that too as the buckle was just hitting my left shoulder so I just unhooked them at both ends and switched sides. Now it's more comfortable!

Thanks Lushie for responding

Actually I have the speedy 35 B -- so it does come in larger and smaller sizes. I saw a great YouTube review on the Speedy 40 B that convinced to buy the Speedy B and also to get the 35. The strap when worn cross body or shoulder doesn't bother me at all. Then again, I'm 5'11", so maybe that's the difference. I got this purse as a Christmas present so I have not had a chance to discover cons of the bag, but so far, I am in LVoe with SpeedyB.

Actually I have the speedy 35 B -- so it does come in larger and smaller sizes. I saw a great YouTube review on the Speedy 40 B that convinced to buy the Speedy B and also to get the 35. The strap when worn cross body or shoulder doesn't bother me at all. Then again, I'm 5'11", so maybe that's the difference. I got this purse as a Christmas present so I have not had a chance to discover cons of the bag, but so far, I am in LVoe with SpeedyB.

Thanks Lushie for responding

Sorry, my bad! I was thinking about the Idylle line when I was responding to your question which only comes in the 30.

Yes the Mono Speedy B comes in various sizes...oopies!

:shame:

Hi ladies - Wow - thanks to each and every one of you for your feedback and ideas. All have been helpful, and I'm now checking out a few styles that I had not previously considered. I think that I will definitely go with one of the Bloomsburys - once I get a chance to try both on hopefully I'll be able to decide. From there, I'm now considering some different options in the mono. I'm looking into a perfo Saumur - any thoughts? Would the buckles drive me mad??