Please help me Authenticate This Louis Vuitton Speedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep trying the link but it does not work and when i initially tried to post on the authenticate louis vuitton thread, it told me that the thread was closed :sad:

I keep trying the link but it does not work and when i initially tried to post on the authenticate louis vuitton thread, it told me that the thread was closed :sad:

I think there are a couple that are closed. After so many posts, they close and open a new one. I'll try to post the request for you but if they need any other pics you'll have to request them, quote the original request and upload the pictures. Watch the link I provide for the authentication, they are usually pretty quick.

You posted in the right place, but it has to be in the format not just the link. I submitted the request for you. Watch for a response from an authenticator here, http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...-format-post-1-a-851614-262.html#post26268804 (post #3923). Use this format for future request. If they do not have all the pictures needed for authentication, they will not be able to provide authentication until you have all the required photos (listed in 3. of post #1) In that case, you need to quote the original request (post # 3923) and upload the additional pictures once you have them.

Last edited:
Thank you. I am still trying to navigate my way through this forum. It really helps that there are people like you who are so nice ! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.