Please help me Authenticate this Chanel Trendy wallet on chain bag that i purchased online.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 38ECA7EB-0FE6-4399-9638-3E10241DCDCE.jpeg Recently i purchased a Chanel trendy wallet on chain (Lambskin) in a shop here in melbourne,It’s pre loved . Can you help me authenticate this because if it’s not authentic i can refund it. Thank you in Advance.The zipper is labeled ep(not familiar with that zipper) and also serial number i searched it online there’s a similar serial number but in different style is that possible? the chain is heavy & done well but i saw a small glue marking on the last part of the chain i tried researching it says chanel do that on lambskin chain especially if it’s hardware is made in france im not sure if its true. thank u please help me im so confused now .

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice