Please help me!!! Athracite GH vs. RH

zapp

O.G.
May 14, 2008
I took many weeks to make a decision about two Bbags that I have to let it go. Both of them are Anthracite 07 City, there are GGH and RH. Please help me decide.. Which one should sleep tight in my Closet? Please n Please help me...
Thank you very much in Advance.
Sorry about my English...

Well,it's really hard to make a decision for me as well..both of them are great and beautiful...if you want like everyday bag for everyday and alway classic.i would say Anthracite city with RH!!...let's keep her tight in the closet.
Good luck!!!

I would personally go for the RH, just because even though I love GH, I tend to prefer the RH on the City - but you should go for which ever one makes you :nuts::drool: the most!!

Some info to help you make your decision - this is the last season the GGH will be available and anthra with ggh is very difficult to find as it seems very few stores ordered this color combination. HTH:smile:

p.s. anthra with ggh is my HG color combo - so I'm biased ;) - but - honestly I think you should keep the ggh because the anthra in rh will continue to be produced.

I took many weeks to make a decision about two Bbags that I have to let it go. Both of them are Anthracite 07 City, there are GGH and RH. Please help me decide.. Which one should sleep tight in my Closet? Please n Please help me...
Thank you very much in Advance.
Sorry about my English...

This is my Anthracite Family...
dsc05564hj8.jpg

Which one,.. Which One,... and WHICH ONE???

I love GGH on Anthra 07. I like City with RH coz GH makes it a little busy. As much as I want to vote latter, I think the bigger arm room on a GH City & the gorgeous-ness of GGH against the leather would make me pardon GH on a city. KEEP GGH Anthra!

I'm usually a RH type girl, but this time I'm voting opposite. I think you should keep the GGH, first because this is the last season and it's going to be impossible to find (as I'm sure they made very few pieces already in the GGH), second because it's a really beautiful bag and the GGH makes the color pop and third because the RH on the other bag just disappears into the bag, so it doesn't really add much to it. Unless that's the look you like, I would go with GGH.