Please help me a little bit in my thesis (beauty community related)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    Hi girls!
    I would like to ask a favour! Please please pretty please fill this survey for my thesis! It takes about 7 mins, and is about how online communities can influence women's purchase decision regarding cosmetic products.. So I guess this is a topic that interests most of you :smile: I actually made the survey in two languages, as I would like to compare the results that I get from people from my country with the results I get from foreign people. I hope there are no huge grammatical mistakes in the survey and every question is clear. I need at least 100 people who fill it, otherwise it won't be valid.

Here's the link to the survey:
    x
    Let me know if you have troubles opening the link.

Thank you very much in advance!!

Suzie

PS I also posted this on the makeupgeek forum, so I just copied the above text from there. I still need more than 50 people to fill it out..eek! I know I don't post very often here, but I still love reading the forum :smile:

PS2: I don't know if this kind of post is against the rules, but sorry mods if it is!

2. done -- GL w/ your thesis, OP!!

3. done!

4. Thank you very much!! And everyone else who does it, I really appreciate your help!

5. Done :smile:

6. Done:smile:

7. Done! Good luck!

8. done!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.