Please help! Matte croc/gator B30, what colour?

Someone posted a matte amethyst B not that long ago. It was stunning....but I am a matte fan.

GL deciding....I don't think there is a bad choice amongst your options!

any purple or red or green..

if purple, prefer violet but wouldn't turn down amethyst either..

green, does vert emeraude or vert fonce come in matte?

red, rouge H would be stunning..

I like black, graphite, and many of the browns in matte better than shiny. However the only color that I have felt looks better in matte is geranium (and I am a matte lover!). I know you said that you don't want red with GHW, but it has an orange/coral tone to it that makes it much fresher than a true red. I think that there may be some pictures posted here. Good luck! You can't go wrong :smile:.

I have rouge h, black,fauve,paille all in matte.
Amethyst and gris elephant in shining.
From my experience is that I love matte more.
It gets even more and more beautiful when you wear it more often.Its glowing but in a more understated than shining.
I find that I use my matte black croc the most.Second is my beautiful rouge h matte..I always get a compliment when I carry my rouge h matte birkin..:biggrin:

Out of purple or blue, I would go for Amethyst! Amazing!

Otherwise I would do black or graphite. Of course, my first choice for croc will be BRAISE.

I can't wait to see what you decide, Dear!!! I know it will be fabulous!

Not sure if this would be helpful, found a few pics of Matte Amethyst Croc from ebay:

View attachment 2047332

View attachment 2047333

i think amethyst is more magical in Matte honestly!! that would be my choice, as it would be more versatile than violet.

Out of purple or blue, I would go for Amethyst! Amazing!

Otherwise I would do black or graphite. Of course, my first choice for croc will be BRAISE.

I can't wait to see what you decide, Dear!!! I know it will be fabulous!

This is. ..... Absolutely beautiful!!
I always go for shiny when it comes to croc but this changed my mind!
This has to be my next croc bag!!

I completely agree - matte amethyst is TDF gorgeous. It's bright and jewel tone in the sunlight (but not "look at me, I'm so loud I'm shouting at you" bright) and darker, subdued in low light - but it's always hands down the most gorgeous matte color to me.

Is bordeaux done in matte? That could be pretty...

Xiangxiang, have you thought about Black matte with gold hardware, it would be a classic and timeless piece?

Thanks rains! I did think about black. I know it's a classic but I just think it's too "safe". And I do wear a lot of black/grey etc. I want my bag to have a little colour if you know what I mean.