Please HELP...looking for Crossbody Bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really want a crossbody (for weekends) bag and have been looking at the Odeon PM & Mabillon. Could you please share pictures of your handbag & loaded with items inside your bag to help me decide...thank you.

Also open to suggestions ;)

2. A few years back I went into LV with the intent on buying the Odeon PM. The SA suggested I take a look at the Bloomsbury PM...SO GLAD he suggested it since it wasn't on my radar! It fit me better than the Odeon and holds so much without distorting the shape! I would highly recommend!

3. I second the bloomie

4. I always thought one day I will be getting all the xbody bags in all print (siracusa, Odeon and Bloomsbury). Then I fell in love with Speedy B25 in DE last summer and this spring bought B25 in DA. The monogram probably I will be getting in Mon Monogram. So, my recommendation is Speedy B. Good luck deciding:smile:

5. I second the Speedy B 25! I just got mine about a month or so ago as well. I have owned all sizes of the speedy, even the 40 ( I had a 40 bandouliere for a time...HUGE!) But the 25 is amazing for crossbody. Give her a go! I wish now that I had just started with the B 25... :greengrin:

6. Pochette metis or the twice!

7. I did own the Bloomsbury, Siracusa pm and Odeon. Sold them all for the speedy b 25. Has more space and versatile with top handles.

8. #8 Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016

9. Another vote for the speedy b 25! Although i also love the pochette metis

10. I'm really enjoying the duomo crossbody. I know it's not popular on here and people prefer to have a pocket on the front but I really do like it. I feel like it's a lil bit more dressy than my siracusa that I use as diaper bag if I have my daughter w me

11. bloomsbury gets my vote, strictly as cross body. it sits nicely against the body and it fits quite a lot. if you want a multi purpose than my 2nd choice would be speedy B 25.

12. I love my Odeon PM and highly recommend it! It lays flat against the body, has an exterior pocket for most needed items such a phone and keys, and has an easy zipper top so you can access all contents while the bag is on your body. When I was looking for a crossbody, I literally looked at ecery bag LV offered and their vintage ones too. Odeon was everything I was looking for. I don't like flaps because they are awkward when the bag is on the body. I also don't like bags like Speedy as a crossbody because they stick out too far.

I have pics of my Odeon on my computer I can send later.

If you prefer DE, I recommend Bloomsbury PM too.

13. I would love to see pictures...thank you.

14. A BIG thank you to everyone.

15. I love my Siracusa cross body bag. It holds a lot! Definitely take a look at it if you go into a LV boutique. Or some of the men's messenger bags are gorgeous. Your best bet is to go into a store and try bags on to see what fits you well.