Please help! Looking for Balenciaga Gladiators!

ateebi

Aug 9, 2007
Hi everyone!
I posted a comment under Rihanna's shoes thread and I decided to create a thread here..I'm a little desperate. I have been looking nearly everyday on ebay for the ankle high gladiator (closed toe) braided Balenciagas (yellow and pink version in size 38-38.5?). I found one pair that were a size 38 and I just feel like resellers really have taken advantage of the situation. I know they were marked down at one point but I never had the chance to buy them.
If anyone has a pair that they would like to sell (used) or can direct me to where they are still selling them in the states (as Canada sometimes is oh so limited, esp sales wise), I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Thanks so much for your help :smile:

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
This is a very long shot, but I heard that Barneys actually had them on sale not too long ago. I would start calling every Barneys (and Bal) in the US - I've had really good luck finding past season items this way :yes:!

Sep 2, 2008
Hi everyone!
I posted a comment under Rihanna's shoes thread and I decided to create a thread here..I'm a little desperate. I have been looking nearly everyday on ebay for the ankle high gladiator (closed toe) braided Balenciagas (yellow and pink version in size 38-38.5?). I found one pair that were a size 38 and I just feel like resellers really have taken advantage of the situation. I know they were marked down at one point but I never had the chance to buy them.
If anyone has a pair that they would like to sell (used) or can direct me to where they are still selling them in the states (as Canada sometimes is oh so limited, esp sales wise), I would GREATLY appreciate it.
Thanks so much for your help :smile:
Hi...,
I'm also looking for short ones as well. I've never seen them in "regular" shops and of course can't afford to buy Balenciaga lol.I just loove them.
Anybody?:confused1: