please help, looking for a watch for my wife.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
    hi there. newbie here, i was wondering if you can help me pick a watch for my future wife, getting married this month and i want to give her a last gift before tying the not :biggrin:

i am looking into three choices:

1. omega constellation 160th edition (24mm, MOP supernova design face with diamonds, rose gold bezel with diamonds, half bar rose gold and steel bracelet, quartz movement)

2. new chopard happy sport - not the classic one (small, steel case, white face, 5 floating diamonds, blue leather strap, quartz movement)

3. rolex datejust (26mm, steel bracelet with white gold bezel, rhodium color face - dark silver color with diamonds, automatic)

my wife is a corporate lawyer and she would probably use it on special events and meetings. this will be her second watch, she has a charriol watch in 26mm with silver bracelet and the face is a MOP in dark blue with diamonds for the numbers.

i am really looking for a female point of view so please givve me your comments about them. thank you and so sorry if it was a long one :biggrin:

dont know how to post pics yet so if i am not successful attaching the pics, i hope the descriptions help. :biggrin:

omegawatches.com/fileadmin/images/watches/additional/11125266055001-30.jpg

ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41GkdQKs1iL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

handbagspic.com/images/179174.jpg

2. My choice is
    "3. rolex datejust (26mm, steel bracelet with white gold bezel, rhodium color face - dark silver color with diamonds, automatic)"

3. #3 Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I like the Rolex first, Chopard second and Omega last.

5. Rolex :tup:

6. Rolex!

7. Rolex. I love Omega, but I prefer the Aqua Terra.

8. The Rolex would be a wonderful gift for her :smile:

9. Another vote for the Rolex!

10. thank you for your reply, i was wondering why you liked the omega the least? just want to know if the rolex is really ok since i can only afford the white gold because the two tone cost alot more, my wife is still young she is just 26 i don't know if that helps in your recommendations =) can you also put your reason for each watch? thank you so much!

keep them coming girls, i really appreciate it =)

11. thanks bag*snob for posting the pics =)

12. Rolex

13. I vote for the Rolex

14. Rolex

15. can any one comment on the aesthetics of the watches above? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: