PLEASE HELP!! Looking for a hobo like Bottega Veneta Cervo

^product not found message - links to N*rdstrom and Last C*ll generally don't work...

I'd love to find a less-expensive woven hobo, too. OP, might try looking at what J. Crew has to offer, they have a new line called "Indio" - go to j.crew.com and take a look.

My niece got a bag almost identical at Bloomingdale's about a year ago. It's by B-low the Belt and it's not cervo, but the leather is thick and soft. I don't know if it's still being made.

Here are images of similar bags:
B-low the Belt hobo

FYI, The cervo hobo isn't woven.

^product not found message - links to N*rdstrom and Last C*ll generally don't work...

I'd love to find a less-expensive woven hobo, too. OP, might try looking at what J. Crew has to offer, they have a new line called "Indio" - go to j.crew.com and take a look.

I have this hobo and it's fabulous. Can't believe the price point and it's a great throw-around go-to bag. I wore it today as a matter of fact and it's very comfortable. Love this line.

Liebeskind may have something similar to what you're looking for. Saw some of their bags in a German department store a few weeks ago, and they are looking very nice, and not too expensive :smile:

I personally prefer the Bohem to the Winona, but if you do decide on the Winona, be sure to check Endless. I think they have a better price on them.

Have you looked at any of the Treesje hobos? They have several big, smooshy ones. My favorite is the Renegade (which I have in black), but it's getting harder to find. There's also the Rebel and the Metro Twist. Here are pics of these 3...

Attachments

• Treesje Hobos.png
    Treesje Hobos.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 186