Please help LisaG get a new LV!

CLEARLY YOU HAVE WON!! Since 1200 seems to be the magic number, why not let DH get you an LV that cost $1200 or two bags with a combined cost of around $1200 (for example, Eva clutch + Speedy 25 mono or damier). KWIM? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

OMG you guys are too funny!!! That sounds like something my husband and I would do! Its sounds like you won-BUT-since dh is so picky (sounds like my dh) you need absolute proof that its at least 1200 (not 1180)-he may try to get you on a technicality! Good luck-if he tries to renege-we are your witnesses to this bet!

Guess what!!! On PF Chang's site, it specifically says:
Nutritional information is listed in grams and pertains to the ENTIRE DISH.
These numbers do not include rice.
Click here for it!

Clearly, you have won. ;)

:yahoo: :ty:

CLEARLY YOU HAVE WON!! Since 1200 seems to be the magic number, why not let DH get you an LV that cost $1200 or two bags with a combined cost of around $1200 (for example, Eva clutch + Speedy 25 mono or damier). KWIM?

Woot! Loving your idea.

OMG you guys are too funny!!! That sounds like something my husband and I would do! Its sounds like you won-BUT-since dh is so picky (sounds like my dh) you need absolute proof that its at least 1200 (not 1180)-he may try to get you on a technicality! Good luck-if he tries to renege-we are your witnesses to this bet!

He always makes bets like this but I usually lose. :Push: This is a first for me! :nuts: :upsidedown:

I really appreciate everyone's help on this! :smooch:

Update: Apparently I have lost. He is convinced that what he ordered was not that large. And that it wouldn't have that many calories. I hate Zao Noodle Bar for not having nutritional information. :hysteric:

Update number 2: I called one of their locations asking for nutritional info or even portion size (i.e. how much rice, how much beef, etc.) to no avail. I was under the impression that all companies need to make their nutritional information available to the public. Am I incorrect? The only thing they could provide would be a list of ingredients. A list won't help much considering calories would be based on how much of the ingredient would be included.

Aside from wanting a bag now I am a little frustrated that there are companies out there that are withholding such information. This makes me think that their food is even higher in fats and such. :cursing:

I went and sent an email to the corporate office. :boxing:

Dottie's Weight loss Zone has Mongolian Beef (from PF Changs) listed as:
Mongolian Beef (1180 cal/73 g fat/0 g fiber/29 g carbs) 30

This Mongolian BBQ place has a break down of how many calories are in each part of the meal!

I hope you win!!!

Holy cow!!! 73 grams of fat??? :WTF:
Now I have another reason to add to why I don't eat meat, LOL!

It's funny, but some people will fool themselves into thinking, "Oh, I can eat as much of this as I want, I'm on that protein diet." But they don't accoubt for all the oils and sauces, etc. and OMG the fat grams are what'll get you!

Post pics of your new LV! :graucho: