Please help LisaG get a new LV!

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Sunny SoCal, USA
CLEARLY YOU HAVE WON!! Since 1200 seems to be the magic number, why not let DH get you an LV that cost $1200 or two bags with a combined cost of around $1200 (for example, Eva clutch + Speedy 25 mono or damier). KWIM? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

lvgucciaddict38

More Chanel please!
O.G.
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
OMG you guys are too funny!!! That sounds like something my husband and I would do! Its sounds like you won-BUT-since dh is so picky (sounds like my dh) you need absolute proof that its at least 1200 (not 1180)-he may try to get you on a technicality! Good luck-if he tries to renege-we are your witnesses to this bet!

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
Guess what!!! On PF Chang's site, it specifically says:
Nutritional information is listed in grams and pertains to the ENTIRE DISH.
These numbers do not include rice.
Click here for it!

Clearly, you have won. ;)
:yahoo: :ty:

CLEARLY YOU HAVE WON!! Since 1200 seems to be the magic number, why not let DH get you an LV that cost $1200 or two bags with a combined cost of around $1200 (for example, Eva clutch + Speedy 25 mono or damier). KWIM?
Woot! Loving your idea.

OMG you guys are too funny!!! That sounds like something my husband and I would do! Its sounds like you won-BUT-since dh is so picky (sounds like my dh) you need absolute proof that its at least 1200 (not 1180)-he may try to get you on a technicality! Good luck-if he tries to renege-we are your witnesses to this bet!
He always makes bets like this but I usually lose. :Push: This is a first for me! :nuts: :upsidedown:

I really appreciate everyone's help on this! :smooch:

suet

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Please tell your husband that I would be more than happy to take him to lunch!!! :roflmfao:;)

_Shelly_

Loves Her Baby Girl!
O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Virginia
OMG good luck on getting your new LV!! Hold him to his word! Don't let him back out of the bet lol!!!

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
Update: Apparently I have lost. He is convinced that what he ordered was not that large. And that it wouldn't have that many calories. I hate Zao Noodle Bar for not having nutritional information. :hysteric:

LisaG719

Living life...
O.G.
Jun 16, 2006
Oregon
Update number 2: I called one of their locations asking for nutritional info or even portion size (i.e. how much rice, how much beef, etc.) to no avail. I was under the impression that all companies need to make their nutritional information available to the public. Am I incorrect? The only thing they could provide would be a list of ingredients. A list won't help much considering calories would be based on how much of the ingredient would be included.

Aside from wanting a bag now I am a little frustrated that there are companies out there that are withholding such information. This makes me think that their food is even higher in fats and such. :cursing:

I went and sent an email to the corporate office. :boxing:

lvmhgirl

Live &™€ Love & Laugh
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
L.A. and Las Vegas
Dottie's Weight loss Zone has Mongolian Beef (from PF Changs) listed as:
Mongolian Beef (1180 cal/73 g fat/0 g fiber/29 g carbs) 30

This Mongolian BBQ place has a break down of how many calories are in each part of the meal!

I hope you win!!!
Holy cow!!! 73 grams of fat??? :WTF:
Now I have another reason to add to why I don't eat meat, LOL!

It's funny, but some people will fool themselves into thinking, "Oh, I can eat as much of this as I want, I'm on that protein diet." But they don't accoubt for all the oils and sauces, etc. and OMG the fat grams are what'll get you!

Post pics of your new LV! :graucho: