Please help - Juicy dilemma!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Shopbop.com is having a fairly major sale on Juicy Velour right now. I love Juicy stuff, but don't own any, nor have I ever tried any on. The items on final sale are not returnable, and I'm thinking about ordering something, but I don't know what size to get.

Its the velour zip jacket. The colour I want is available in all 4 sizes - P,S,M and L - but which one am I? Cos I can't return it?:sad:

I'm 5'7, 120-130 pounds. Chest 34(B), waist 27-28''.

Anyone know what size I should go for?

Oh, and if anyone has an opinion on the colour its most welcome. Its King's Pond - my colouring is pretty much the same as the model wearing it - pale skin, reddish hair.

I'll shut up now.:shame: Thanks!

2. hmm im 5'8 130 pounds and 34(c) waist 26-27 I wear size L on my juicy hoodie... I like the hoodie a bit loose.

I think you can get a size medium =D

3. ^^ Thanks!

ETA: Ignore me - I just checked again and they only have black in M. :sad:

4. just keep in mind that Juicy track suits are form fitting and run small. I am 5' 5" about 125lb and wear mediums and larges depending on the style.

5. i would say medium. i have a friend who is your size and she always gets medium.

6. OK- I am the SAME exact sizes as you!too funny-I wear size small and own alot of juicy!

7. I say maybe S-M will do. They goes alittle big I think so if you want more slim fit I think S will be good.

8. I agree with others - medium is the way to go. Good luck! They are really comfy.

9. Hehe - my upper body measurement twin!:biggrin:

I bet your hip measurement is better than mine tho'.:blink:

10. I wear ALOT of those sweatsuits, GO FOR THE BLACK MEDIUM! It will be perfect on your size!

11. oh Star, you minx, you!

12. Cheeky Star! :biggrin: Anyway, the black isn't on sale, and I'm far too pale for that colour. Next time there's a sale I'll just have to move faster.

13. For future reference, the King's Pond color is gorgeous. I was on the hunt for it for a while, and finally got one a few months ago. I highly recommend it--it's a beautiful teal color.

14. ^^ I know - I've been in love with it since day one. But I prolly won't be able to get it now - its last season. :sad:

15. Medium hoodie will be fitted (not tight). Large will be loose- more like a track jacket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice