Please Help Item SNAD!!!!!

You already returned the bag, as long as you added the tracking info to the paypal dispute and have her emails stating that she received the bag you can escalate to a claim and give a call to PayPal if she doesn't refund you withing 48 hours.

I have the tracking info but I did not put it in the paypal claim info. She's responding to me through ebay emails too so none of her emails are documented in the paypal claim either. However she did just email me stating she received the bag. I didn't realize she had to refund me within 48 hours, that's great to know.

I have the tracking info but I did not put it in the paypal claim info. She's responding to me through ebay emails too so none of her emails are documented in the paypal claim either. However she did just email me stating she received the bag. I didn't realize she had to refund me within 48 hours, that's great to know.

If she already have the bag there's no reason for her to hold the money, the 48 hours it's just a courtesy on your side. You can also send her emails to PayPal if she claims there it wasn't received. Try to comunicate only thru PayPal unless it is escalated already. (then email it's the only way)

If she already have the bag there's no reason for her to hold the money, the 48 hours it's just a courtesy on your side. You can also send her emails to PayPal if she claims there it wasn't received. Try to comunicate only thru PayPal unless it is escalated already. (then email it's the only way)

Thanks, I was trying to only communicate thru paypal but she continues to respond to me thru ebay :cursing: There was no way for me to force her to communicate thru paypal so I didn't know what else to do. I just don't know how to respond to her email. If I just say okay so that she refunds me my full amount then I might be forced to eventually pay the original shipping. :confused1: Here is her email to me...

Hello got the Bag back today. I will refund in full but I would like my shipping fee back after I do. I will not try to charge the 15% relisting fee.

Should I tell her that I will pay her the shipping fee when she pays me my shipping fee for shipping back to her? :idea: