Please Help, Issue with UPS and Louis Vuitton

I purchased a Neverfull MM in DE on 5/22. It was supposed to be a birthday present to myself, for my 21st birthday which was on 5/27. I was even supposed to receive the bag on 5/27. I had been home all day, my father was even mowing the lawn and we NEVER received a package, even though UPS clearly stated that I signed for it, and that it was dropped off at the residence. I already called LV and filed a claim. I called UPS and they are working with LV to sort out the claim. What else do I do? Just sit back and wait and most likely never receive my $1600 back? Basically, my questions are:
1) How long does it take for a claim to go through
2) Am I even guaranteed that I will get my money/or purse back
3) What do I do!!!!

Please help, I am so sad and just really stuck at a dead-end here...

I'm so sorry that happened to you. The good thing is the claim is underway; I'm sure once they go through their procedures to see what went wrong, you'll get your money back. Is it your first purchase with Vuitton? Are you sure they had the correct address? Maybe check with your neighbors to see if they received a UPS box they weren't expecting? (Even if your account has the right address, maybe the delivery person brought it to the wrong one.) Hope you had a happy birthday anyway - a NF MM is a great present to yourself! :smile:

I'm so sorry that happened to you. The good thing is the claim is underway; I'm sure once they go through their procedures to see what went wrong, you'll get your money back. Is it your first purchase with Vuitton? Are you sure they had the correct address? Maybe check with your neighbors to see if they received a UPS box they weren't expecting? (Even if your account has the right address, maybe the delivery person brought it to the wrong one.) Hope you had a happy birthday anyway - a NF MM is a great present to yourself! :smile:
It isn't, I've never had an issue with UPS in the past. I purchased a key pouch in mono around March, and was able to receive my package. I think I will attempt to reach out to some neighbors today, I but no one has reached out to me. I'm just a loss here.

And thank you very much for the birthday wishes!

Reactions: ChanelCanuck
It isn't, I've never had an issue with UPS in the past. I purchased a key pouch in mono around March, and was able to receive my package. I think I will attempt to reach out to some neighbors today, I but no one has reached out to me. I'm just a loss here.

Vuitton's customer service is generally good. I think just be patient, it may take a few weeks, but they'll sort it out. Maybe follow up again with them next week to see what the status is with UPS. (And follow up with UPS as well.) UPS has been notoriously backlogged lately so it may take a little longer, but Vuitton isn't going to drop this now that you've filed a claim with them. I'm sure you'll at least get your money back.

Reactions: wranglerjeeper
The first time I ordered with UPS they left my parcel with a neighbour, and I had an order come today that they left on my porch. It’s possible they may have left it somewhere outside or with a neighbour but at least you’ve got the claim started.

Fingers crossed that you get some answers soon!

Im sorry this has happened. Now that UPS and other delivery services are not collecting physical signatures from people when signature is required scenarios like this I am sure are coming up more and more. Hope it gets resolved for you soon and that you still had a nice birthday.

Contact the place where UPS packages would go for pickup if you aren’t home. I’ve had a few of my LV pieces go there when they didn’t come to my door (even though LV doesn’t authorize for them to be released to pickup location)

How did this turn out?? A bag I was expecting said delivered but signed “Natalie rfsn” and investigation has been opened for just over a week. I haven’t heard anything from ups. AND there was a price increase, so idk if I can get the bag i was expecting for that price again :sad: