please help. Is there a size difference?

espressions

Jun 30, 2009
Between the north south selma and the large selma? Please let me know
From what I know, they are different sizes. The large selma is a East West bag, while North South is well, North South. I tried looking at dimensions online but everyone seems to inaccurately use the two sizes interchangeably.

Cahlee

Apr 1, 2014
From what I know, they are different sizes. The large selma is a East West bag, while North South is well, North South. I tried looking at dimensions online but everyone seems to inaccurately use the two sizes interchangeably.

I don't know much about Selma's but going off of what you said, if the Large selma is an East West bag then they are indeed different sizes. When a bag is called EW or East West it means the bag is longer horizontally or wider than it is tall. When a bag is called NS or North South the bag is bigger vertically or taller than it is wide.
Going by this information, the NS selma would be taller than large selma!

Jb32purse

Mar 18, 2012
Oh OK thanks so much. It's a big help. I like the look of North south. I'm 5 10 so it may fit me better.

acm1134

Nov 9, 2013
Raleigh, NC
The regular large east west Selma is pretty large. The north south Selma is huge. It's like a briefcase.

I sold my n/s Hamilton because I thought t was too big and ended up using two n/s Selma's and they really are like the same size ! Haha now I slowly getting back to the n/s with my sapphire and soon to be dark dune ! 😍