Please help! Is jige wallet big enough to use as a clutch

Zen888

O.G.
Jul 5, 2010
Hi ladies and gents,

can I please have some advices wherever this wallet looks too small on me as a clutch. It holds everything I need, so space wont be a problem. I’m just wondering if it looks too small on me. I personally think the jige 29 clutch looks a bit too big as I’m only 5’. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• AB1224F9-835A-46B8-BC51-1611611E00ED.jpeg
    AB1224F9-835A-46B8-BC51-1611611E00ED.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 356
  • A8F50277-3072-49BA-95A8-375F8FCD3E26.jpeg
    A8F50277-3072-49BA-95A8-375F8FCD3E26.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 350
I am a petit 5’3” and also rarely use my Noir Jige elan clutch, as I find it a bit large. On the other hand, I have both a Toffee Jige wallet which I use for daytime and a compact noir Jige clutch for night time. I feel the smaller size adequately accommodates what I minimally need to carry (iPhone, car key, DL, credit card, cash) and can also be carried within a larger tote if needed. I think it looks great on you!

Reactions: Lejic
I am 5’1 and have an etoupe jige 20cm wallet which I use as a clutch, and I am tempted to look for one in a matt croc I find it so useful. Like you I tried the 29cm clutch but it was too big (DH just shook his head quietly..). I was worried also but once you start using it it will feel normal, I realised when I took out one of my vintage/antique clutches for a black tie event that the jige was bigger so it’s all about what you are used to. It looks lovely, enjoy!

Reactions: mochiblure
I am a petit 5’3” and also rarely use my Noir Jige elan clutch, as I find it a bit large. On the other hand, I have both a Toffee Jige wallet which I use for daytime and a compact noir Jige clutch for night time. I feel the smaller size adequately accommodates what I minimally need to carry (iPhone, car key, DL, credit card, cash) and can also be carried within a larger tote if needed. I think it looks great on you!

I am 5’1 and have an etoupe jige 20cm wallet which I use as a clutch, and I am tempted to look for one in a matt croc I find it so useful. Like you I tried the 29cm clutch but it was too big (DH just shook his head quietly..). I was worried also but once you start using it it will feel normal, I realised when I took out one of my vintage/antique clutches for a black tie event that the jige was bigger so it’s all about what you are used to. It looks lovely, enjoy!

thanks ladies. I never tried on the 29cm clutch. I saw them on my petite friends. It looks like a huge book on them. That’s why I went for this smaller one.