Please help! Is jige wallet big enough to use as a clutch

I’m not a small bag or big wallet person (big bags and small wallets for me, no formal events- my husband lives in t-shirts and hoodies), so I’m not familiar with all the lingo, but that looks like a clutch to me and it looks great on you.

Reactions: Zen888
Such a stunning ensemble!! I'm so glad you started this thread as I've actually been wondering the same thing - trying to decide between Jige wallet and clutch. Does an iPhone fit in the Jige wallet?

Reactions: papertiger
Such a stunning ensemble!! I'm so glad you started this thread as I've actually been wondering the same thing - trying to decide between Jige wallet and clutch. Does an iPhone fit in the Jige wallet?
Yes it fits my iPhone XR, few cards, a lipstick and a small lotion. You can fit more but I want to keep the shape of the wallet so it doesn’t look like I’m forcing it.

Great pics and though I am on the opposite end of the height spectrum as you, I had the same reaction when I saw the jige in person. In fact, my lips failed to halt the words from escaping — wow, that is really large! I truly appreciate your pics because it seems the ”wallet” is more my jam.