Please help:( if you had to make a choice, pink caviar 2.55 or black caviar 2.55

luvchnl

O.G.
May 15, 2008
Please let me know which one would you choose. Would you choose pink because it is no longer available or black because it goes with more? I am so unsure of which to choose and can only buy one. Thank you so much in advance for any of your opinions.

I'd always go with black because it is so versatile and I'm not really a pink person but if you are; get the pink and you could always buy black later.

I currently have the black lambskin small size 9" x 6" Thank you all for your opinions and helping me decide. The more opinions the better help for me to decide. Thank U all :smile:

Last edited:
oh, it's about 50/50 so far. Thank you all for your opinions. I am hoping to get more of your opinions because I have to decide tonight. I am terribly torn between the two.

If you are only going to buy one 2.55 for a long time, then I say go for the classic black caviar. But if you will be able to buy a second one in the near future, then I say go for the pink first because it is a very limited, hard-to-find color.