Please help:( if you had to make a choice, pink caviar 2.55 or black caviar 2.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytokiluv
Funny thing that you posted this thread as I was about to post one myself to ask the kind ladies here for their opinion on whether I should go for a soft pink lambskin flap or a beige cavier flap? BTW, I just bought a black lambskin. Oh dear! :sweatdrop:I think I am addicted. I have barely started using the black one and I am already thinking of my next Chanel.

Yee :smile: I know. Chanel is so addicting and logging in to the forum every day eggs on our Chanel addiction. At least for me it does. Makes me wish that I had a money tree in my backyard :sad: I wish that I could have a closet full of Chanel, but I am happy for now with my tiny little family of Chanel.

Congratulations on your new black Chanel!!!! As for your question, I think that I would choose the beige caviar. Only because I think that you may have to baby the lighter colored lambskin alot more than the caviar. The lambskin will get dirtier faster if that makes since. They are both lovely though.

I know it's a hard choice. I love the feel of lambskin, but I also like Caviar because it is safe to use in the rain & snow. Having one of each would be great!!! I wish you many many more Chanel in the future to enjoy :smile: !!!!!

Yee :smile: I know. Chanel is so addicting and logging in to the forum every day eggs on our Chanel addiction. At least for me it does. Makes me wish that I had a money tree in my backyard :sad: I wish that I could have a closet full of Chanel, but I am happy for now with my tiny little family of Chanel.

Congratulations on your new black Chanel!!!! As for your question, I think that I would choose the beige caviar. Only because I think that you may have to baby the lighter colored lambskin alot more than the caviar. The lambskin will get dirtier faster if that makes since. They are both lovely though.

I know it's a hard choice. I love the feel of lambskin, but I also like Caviar because it is safe to use in the rain & snow. Having one of each would be great!!! I wish you many many more Chanel in the future to enjoy :smile: !!!!!

luvchnl : Ha! Ha! I know! :yes:This forum is equally addictive!! Yeah, as much as I love the look and feel of lambskin and wish that my husband is a multi-millionaire who thinks nothing of indulging his wife with bags and diamonds , I think it would be wiser to go with the caviar in the long run. I am also one who do not really baby my bags and I would definitely cry if I get my that beautiful lambskin Chanel dirty. Thanks for the great advice!;)

If u need to choose between 2 ...I recommend follow your :heart:. Both are good .
- look at your closet ,which color fit your outfit most.
- Do you think you will wear it often? I mean ..Can you wear pink/ black in your work and it still look good ? or you considering it as your "leisure bag" ?
- Can you handle light color bag well?

For me ....I'm so :heart::heart::heart: pink chanel

Last edited:
:yahoo: :yahoo: can't wait to see the pictures.. you made the right choice! Imagine, till now I don't have a black reissue coz I know that it will be available every season and I could buy it anytime! :yes:

I'm getting my pink camera case purse in 2 days :jammin:.... Can't wait!

The Pink Flap is coming back this year in the Cruise Collection. Whatever shoes you have ... try to match it. So if you have black shoes or dark shoes, keep the black. It's the most classic and won't dirty easily. The pink is limited in what it matches unless you have a great deal of pink shoes and clothes. Personally I love the pink but the black is practical.