Please help identify

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Good morning Ladies, Slowlyfading posted this pic in another subforum (she was interested in the clutch) and I am desperate to know more about the bag. Model number, price, availability, any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!:heart: :heart:

[​IMG]

2. :smile: Rose, see the bag on the first scan, bottom left, from this post: HERE.

3. Yes, that's it, Thanks Lily:heart: .

I can't read the details:sad: , can anyone help me out?

4. A32962 Y04262

AGNEAU FROISSE / METAL RUTH

ROCK AND CHIC

$1,695

83513 DK PURPL
    90812 DK BROWN
    94305 BLACK

---

No worries, Rose. It's a really cute bag! :heart:

5. Thanks Lily:heart: , now I am off to track it down.....

6. oooh that's super cute!

which actress is that? rachel bilson?

7. I think it is Hill Duff

8. omg..i'm such a dork! now that u mention it, it totally looks like hilary..

9. They have that bag an the NM in Tampa in Dark White. It almost has a khaki/taupe tint to it. Not quite ivory white but pretty.

10. Thanks J. Did it have pockets on the ends? Apparently, Hill's bag is a sample :sad: and the bags in the store comes with pockets on the ends for cell phones etc. They have them in NYC so I am going to head up and have a look at them this weekend.

11. Yes, it did have pockets. I think the 57th St. store had them too.

12. hey don't feel bad , I thought it was Kelly Clarkson . At least I know the sunnies are Valentino !

13. Heh. I totally thought it was Kiera Knightley. The straps are so lovely on that bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice