Please Help Identify This Wallet from Holt Renfrew!!! (Bird Logo)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all - I need your help!

I picked up this leather wallet from Holt Renfrew today. I asked the sales ladies what brand/designer it was but none of them could identify it. One said it was a men's wallet (which, I guess is why there's a big key fob at one end) but I ended up picking it up anyways because I loved the color and roominess!

Anyways, just wondering if anyone could help me identify this brand - it has a small imprint of a bird/duck in the bottom right corner and along the inside says "The Best Things In Life Are Free".

Any help you could offer would be great!

TIA!:tup:

Attached Files:

2. The brand is called 'Modern Amusement', they make casual clothing/accessories for men. It's cute :smile:

3. #3 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
    amazing! thanks so much, gsquared!

I tried looking at all the brands listed on the holt's web-site and googling random "leather wallet / bird logo" descriptions. I would've never been able to find out without your help!

Thanks! It was $90 and reduced to $34 and I just thought it was so cute!

4. What a fabulous find! I love the lining and the little reminder :smile:

5. No problem! May I ask which Holt's you purchased this at?? That's a fabulous price!!!

My boyfriend is a big Modern Amusement fan...the only reason why I knew what this bird was :smile: hahaha.

6. That's cute!
    Yeah, when I was at Holts, they had a lot of really good deals!
    Esp. the one in Vaughn (last call!)

7. thanks! ohhh, i got it at the Bloor Holt's - that was the only one left b/c I guess someone got it during their super sale and then returned it, so they just put it back on the floor.

Your best bet would be to check out Last Call since everything got shipped over there last week.

If you want to try your luck with the other stores though the code on my receipt was "25175506 55 5814"

HTH!

8. love the color...Holt's website is not so good to browse IMO, when comparing with other dept. store (in US) website...but Bloor-Holt's bag section got much better this year