Please help identify this bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here... I normally hang out over in Coach, but at the moment, I seem to be having a major Chloe obsession! I only own 4 Chloe bags, and I just don't think that's near enough!! :P

So....

Yesterday I found a bag I'm dying to purchase, but before I do, I wanted to ask you ladies if you've seen this bag IRL and whether it comes in an all leather version?? I'm LOVING the style and the distressed leather and color, if the stock photo is true to life (they are frequently way off with Coach!), but I'm not sure if I love it with the patent leather. I also thought slate is more of a gray color, but this appears to be brown.

Does anyone know the official name of this bag and whether it comes in other colors or an all leather option?? I found this bag and photo on the Bluefly website, and apparently it's a new style??

TIA for ANY help!!

Attached Files:

2. Ah, a few people have asked about this style and I always forget the name of it :Push: It's something really obvious, like double pocket tote or something....:shrugs:

I've seen the style before on diabro and bluefly, and in the Chloe store here in Brisbane. It does come in an all leather style, and it looks great! My only worry is that it might be a little heavy - never got the chance to pick it up. I think the patent&leather combo might be new, but I'm positive I've seen this style before.:yes:

3. ^^ Ooo, thanks so much for the info!! I emailed Bluefly to ask, but I don't know if I will get a response back.

4. Hopefully they do get back to you :yes: Let us know if they do - it's driving me crazy that I can't remember the name of this style! :Push::nuts:

5. Well, here is the basic response I got back from Bluefly. My guess is the person that responded has not seen the bag in person and just looking at database info, as is usually the case...

Thank you for your email. In regards to our Chloe "Paddington" Satchel, Style #302433801, that is the only version of the satchel we currently have in stock.

Style #302433801 is 100% Patent Leather, made in Italy and the Chloe style number is 7HS058 7H758 014. The slate color listed in our inventory system does group the color as "Brown" and not "Grey".

Please check our website often as we add new items daily at 6:31A.M. EST - click on the New Arrivals tab on our website.

6. Maybe the 'double pocket satchel'..........I saw that one yesterday on Bluefly and thought it was stunning. And, yes, Chloe's are addicting, I venture out to other designers, but keep coming back to Chloe - once I found Chloe, the leather hooked me. I have the dome paddy from that patent collection, and love it. The combo of smooth leather and patent leather gets so many compliments and is really durable.
    I think for the most part, Chloe styles are timeless, that's why we all keep searching for the older styles from time to time.

7. it looks like a very pretty bag regardless the finer details of color etc. I think it's cute - good luck.

8. Hi Baglady! Resembles a Peyton :P! (Nice seeing you in another forum! I've been crushing on Chloe as of late too :shame:smile:!

9. ^^^ :roflmfao::roflmfao: Thanks Vivi!! Yeah, actually that occurred to me too, and I love the details on this one! However, that said, I just purchased another Peyton and have two on hold at the outlet for tomorrow (so far your fuchsia color has not shown up). Trying to decide which one (black patent or white leather) to buy. :Push:

I don't know that I've ever seen a Chloe patent bag IRL. There are not many opportunities for Chloe in my immediate area unless I travel about 45 min-1 hr. So, I've only seen the leather ones. How is the patent?? Is it as thick as the leather and does it hold up? I also like crinkle patent..this bag looks like it has a texture to it.

10. I don't have any patent Chloe and have never seen IRL but I read some girls here were saying Chloe is very good at patent leather. I would love to get one for myself someday.:yes: