Please help identify leather, color and design

As requested, this thread is now the official Help I.D. Hermes leather, color and design thread. Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: Please do nat ask for authentication on this thread.

Reply to any questions regarding any items are NOT be taken as a sign of authenticity. You will have to find a reputable paid-for service.

PT

There are certain Hermes colors that always come with white stitching, among them Etoupe and Blue Jean.

And if that was such a special order that they changed the stitching, where is the horse shoe stamp? ;)

:confused1:
I thought etain too but comparing with my Etain boots (in swift though) this bag has a warmer tone to it. Does not look taupe either, maybe the lighting changed the shade...

There are certain Hermes colors that always come with white stitching, among them Etoupe and Blue Jean.

And if that was such a special order that they changed the stitching, where is the horse shoe stamp? ;)

This. I think it looks like taupe in a strange lighting. Etain would look greyer in any case. But I am no expert.

The stitching looks tone on tone overall to me.