Please Help ID this purse...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does any one know what this model is called and what year it came out?

the metal part is rose gold...

is this a nay or yay purse?

Thanks in Advance!

Attached Files:

2. Hi.. Im Maurice. Im a Personal Shopper for Saks Fifth Avenue. The bag is at least a view seasons old.. I really do not want to lift your hopes up... but I will be almost impossible to purchase this bag.... Sorry ... I am just being honest....

3. hm...the bag is basically mine, I don't have to look for it, my SA has it for me -- it is a return but in great condition so I was told...but she doesnt know the style name either...

so I want to find out more about this style...

EDIT: in rsp to personalshopper

4. It's the Cloudy Bundle E/W tote! It's gorgeous! :love: I'd love to find this exact bag in gray! But I think it was from 2006? Anyway, my early congrats if you do snag it!

5. Love the Cloudy Bundle Ligne, so yay!

6. hi! can anyone identify this vintage chanel? i saw an old picture of princess diana with this bag.
    chanel163.jpg

7. :ty: so much for helping me ID the purse :flowers:
    I told my SA to hold it for me so I can go for a close and personal look....
    might be bringing another one home :rolleyes:

8. thats cute! i would be so versatile as well.

9. This is a CB tote in e/w. I was search it high and low, still no luck.
    You are so lucky, that's a HOT bag, love it.